• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    "By all means"...like this, right?

[ATTACH]41559[/ATTACH]
    No sir.

Comment

Originally posted by barangai View Post
      lol big talk from indian(surprising indeed).Sir yes you cut Pak into half but the pak which today exist is far different from 71,earlier we didn't had even sticks to fight india in 71,today leave the army aside,the population is armed.

NOTE:The creation or the separation of east Pakistan was inevitable,be it with indian involvement or due to any other causes,in 71,81 or 2001
      Leaving the racist connotations of your statement aside, how can you talk tough in a thread that designates your country to "whipping boy" status?

Comment

Yes,i am more than sure you have zero idea about the ground realities of durrand line or the people around,Because i live along the durrand line and you don't know anything let alone the culture,race or food as you claim.
        Yeah right, its a figment of imagination

I know one thing clearly... You better start eating afghanistan while its vulnerble. Because if they establish a working union, they'll eat you. Its either them or you.
        Last edited by TopHatter; 13 Jun 16,, 18:46. Reason: Mod Edit: Keep the insults off the debate please

Comment

No sir.
          Why not? You did say "by all means" did you not?

So what's wrong with that?
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by DarthSiddius View Post
            Leaving the racist connotations of your statement aside, how can you talk tough in a thread that designates your country to "whipping boy" status?
            Racist?and i am not talking tough sir.

Comment

Originally posted by anil View Post
              Yeah right, its a figment of imagination

I know one thing clearly... You better start eating afghanistan while its vulnerble. Because if they establish a working union, they'll eat you. Its either them or you.
              You don't know anything at least not about my people because i am Pashtun myself.The reason i told you know nothing about the ground realities.I live among the People and yes this include lot of Afghan refugees.

Afghanistan and Pakistan are brotherly countries,Yes some difference exist due to foreign factors but in long run we share similar religion,cultural and social setup.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                Why not? You did say "by all means" did you not?

So what's wrong with that?
                Yes but we don't encourage targeting civilians.

Comment

Racist?and i am not talking tough sir.
                  Then can you shed some more light on the following? Fascinating stuff this.

But we know the nature of Indian people,History suggest that they are not fit for long term cold war sort of situation because of no experience and historically always preferred give up concept.

Comment

Then can you shed some more light on the following? Fascinating stuff this.
                    Sir,if you have followed the history of the current geography of India(i am not including ancient IVC or current Pakistan),You will second me on this Point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_India

Comment

Sir,if you have followed the history of the current geography of India(i am not including ancient IVC or current Pakistan),You will second me on this Point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_India
                      Nothing in that wiki page lends credence to your argument suggesting Indians are "not fit for long term cold war sort of situation because of no experience and historically always preferred give up concept." - What does this even mean?

I might second you on your point but first I need to know what that point is. Care to explain with specifics? I'm genuinely intrigued.

Comment

Nothing in that wiki page lends credence to your argument suggesting Indians are "not fit for long term cold war sort of situation because of no experience and historically always preferred give up concept." - What does this even mean?

I might second you on your point but first I need to know what that point is. Care to explain with specifics? I'm genuinely intrigued.
                        Sir this is because Bharat(Again i am not including IVC because they were not indians) were either ruled by outsider or followed foreign imposed culture.

Take example of Present day india

Name: Based on IVC or Indus river that has its 95% course in Pakistan.
                        Religion:based on rig veda,composed by People living in present day pakistan 5,000 back.
                        Language:Historic sanskrit language was mastered in People living in Pakistan 5,000 years back(Panini)
                        Culture:Claiming that it is based on IVC,which is a Paksitani civilization not indian.

So in india everything starting from the name,religion,language and culture,all are imported with majority of them from Pakistan.

NOTE:This discussion is not related to the topic,so i might not reply to your next post.

Comment

So in india everything starting from the name,religion,language and culture,all are imported with majority of them from Pakistan.
                          Where did Pakistan come from?

NOTE:This discussion is not related to the topic,so i might not reply to your next post.
                          Thanks for the heads up. Please do go on though, I doubt anyone would mind with all that knowledge being added to the mix.

Comment

Yes but we don't encourage targeting civilians.
                            But if it happens, it happens. Right?
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

it doesn't matter what foreign govt thinks,We know your involved in terrorist activities across Pakistan and we will counter you by all mean.
                              If it doesn't matter what foreign governments think why did ex-diplomat Munir write this article? He sure thinks it matters. Why did you post it? Sure you also think it matters and wanted sympathy. Hard luck. Pakistan doesn't have the leverage to do anything on it's own, it has always bent over for US support. When you understand that International diplomacy matters, that would be the day you'd have learnt something, instead of madrassa educated jibes you throw now and then.

But, goodluck with that pattern of thinking. This is exactly what the civilized world wants, i.e., Pakistan getting more isolated than it already is. Your confidence in allah, mullah and your military makes me happy.

lol big talk from indian(surprising indeed).Sir yes you cut Pak into half but the pak which today exist is far different from 71,earlier we didn't had even sticks to fight india in 71,today leave the army aside,the population is armed.
                              Amusing. Yet 1947-48, 65, 71, 99. Do you guys get a kick out of losing wars? Getting beat up in the battlefield? And then your Army refuses to take the dead bodies of it's dead soldiers. Some Army you guys have. You couldn't keep Bangladesh with US weapons in your arsenal and the US 7th fleet in the Indian Ocean. And somehow, you probably think now you can, because your army has what? Djinns?

NOTE:The creation or the separation of east Pakistan was inevitable,be it with indian involvement or due to any other causes,in 71,81 or 2001
                              It was inevitable when the Punjabis wouldn't hand over power to the Bengalis because the Pakistani Punjabis thought the Bengalis smelled and stinked and were not martial enough and akin to slaves. This mentality cost you your country in 1/2. The diversion that I see many Pakistanis take these days, out of shame and inferiority complex is not sudden. And 30 years down the line, you'd say the same thing for Balochistan & Sindh. It's not 71 you say, I know it's 2016 - we've got the fastest growing economy, better diplomacy, and we certainly got bigger guns.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

You don't know anything at least not about my people because i am Pashtun myself.
                                The best you can do to counter me is to tell me that I "don't know anything" because you are a pashtun refugee living in pakistan? This is THE argument you're running with?

Comment

Working...
                                X