Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: America’s whipping boy

  1. #16
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    13 Nov 07
    Posts
    3,568
    Why is it that these whipping boy types of articles seem to come up whenever Pakistan is dropping out of the American public's consciousness.

    Were you really unhappy about being the whipping boy, would not the better strategy be to just keep quiet?

    Could it be that Pakistan 's real fear is that of being forgotten?

    Let's just be honest about what keeps our grudging assistance coming to the many faced schizophrenic nest of conniving scheme mongery which you call a government. It's not that your spectacularly self interested officials will commit suicide by nuking India. Rather it's our fear that without our assistance the many vipers you have so ever lovingly harbored in your bossem will run amuck and destabilize both your country and the region, creating an even bigger mess for us to clean up.

    That you realize this fully and even exploit it to perpetuate our assistance is just.. sad. Sad like a man who stabs himself just to get the free food in the ICU.

    For goodness sake bucko up and build a better country.
    Last edited by citanon; 12 Jun 16, at 08:53.

  2. #17
    A Self Important Senior Contributor troung's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Aug 03
    Posts
    8,018
    Cut aid, remittances, visas and travel, and trade to this terrorist exporting entity. Purge the state department/CIA/DOD while we are at it.

    It's disgusting that they have profited off of their support of terrorism against America to this degree.By God taxpayer money shouldn't be spent giving Bin Laden's hosts new F-16s.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

  3. #18
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    You seem to be talking to yourself

    The so-called terrorism in your country(pakistan) is actually a civil war raging between either side of the durand line. Your states attempt to suck a foreign country into your domestic war is nothing short of delusive. I think you know and understand this completely but don't have a workable choice.
    Majority of the terrorist activities carried out by terrorist groups are Islamist e.g TTP,and Nationalism is banned in Islam.So the civil war between either side of durrand line if your referring to as Pashtun nationalism is not the cause behind the most of terrorist activities in Pakistan.TTP doesn't want loy Afghanistan or want to form Pashtunistan.

    Only the baloch separatist movement is sort of nationalist but they are not responsible for most of the terrorist activities across Pakistan.The movement is on its course to death since the RAW infiltration squeezed.

  4. #19
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Acknowledge internationally? Do you have any proof or is it the denial mode you're on like many other Pakistanis? If you have not heard about the Gujral doctrine, than you're not fit to comment on Ind-Pak affairs.

    And in-fact the first proxy war in South-Asia started on 22-Oct-1947 by rebels & Pastun tangos from NWFP, backed by the Pak Army. Read some real history before spouting BS.

    In the meantime, US to Pakistan: Ensure your territory not used for planning terror attacks on India
    Yes e.g Chuck hagel comments about India financing terror anti Pak terror groups in Afghanistan.

    Mukhti bahini,funding TTP and BLA and LTTE are some of the example of Indian state involvement in proxy war against neighboring countries.India somehow want to influence them considering herself as the big boy of South asia.

  5. #20
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by citanon View Post
    Why is it that these whipping boy types of articles seem to come up whenever Pakistan is dropping out of the American public's consciousness.

    Were you really unhappy about being the whipping boy, would not the better strategy be to just keep quiet?

    Could it be that Pakistan 's real fear is that of being forgotten?

    Let's just be honest about what keeps our grudging assistance coming to the many faced schizophrenic nest of conniving scheme mongery which you call a government. It's not that your spectacularly self interested officials will commit suicide by nuking India. Rather it's our fear that without our assistance the many vipers you have so ever lovingly harbored in your bossem will run amuck and destabilize both your country and the region, creating an even bigger mess for us to clean up.

    That you realize this fully and even exploit it to perpetuate our assistance is just.. sad. Sad like a man who stabs himself just to get the free food in the ICU.

    For goodness sake bucko up and build a better country.
    Yes it maybe Pakistan fear of being forgotten or USA getting closer to India.

  6. #21
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by troung View Post
    Cut aid, remittances, visas and travel, and trade to this terrorist exporting entity. Purge the state department/CIA/DOD while we are at it.

    It's disgusting that they have profited off of their support of terrorism against America to this degree.By God taxpayer money shouldn't be spent giving Bin Laden's hosts new F-16s.
    I remember reply by a Pakistani current talk show host to a foreign member who made exactly similar remarks against Pakistan.

    "Being a close friend for decades,Pakistan learnt possibly all these traits from America".

    Anyway i have yet to come across any documents released by white house blaming Pakistan govt for protecting or knowing the whereabouts of OBL.

  7. #22
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Yes e.g Chuck hagel comments about India financing terror anti Pak terror groups in Afghanistan.

    Mukhti bahini,funding TTP and BLA and LTTE are some of the example of Indian state involvement in proxy war against neighboring countries.India somehow want to influence them considering herself as the big boy of South asia.
    Same old, same old, reading from a script.

    This is what Chuck Hagel said without any proof - "India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border. And you can carry that into many dimensions, the point being (that) the tense, fragmented relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been there for many, many years." Note that the word terrorist and terrorism ain't there.

    Which is why he was criticized. Chuck Hagel criticised for India-Afghanistan remarks

    How many times have the US chided India for actions inside Pakistan? Zero, zilch, nada.

    I wish India funded the TTP and the BLA, so that for every Indian soldier and citizen killed by Pakistan sponsored terrorists, 50 Pakistanis would meet the same fate. But the Gujral Doctrine, obviously you have no idea about that. Take that head out of your ass and stop reading terrorist journals, and while you're at it know that conspiracy theories don't fly here.

  8. #23
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Same old, same old, reading from a script.

    This is what Chuck Hagel said without any proof - "India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border. And you can carry that into many dimensions, the point being (that) the tense, fragmented relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been there for many, many years." Note that the word terrorist and terrorism ain't there.

    Which is why he was criticized. Chuck Hagel criticised for India-Afghanistan remarks

    How many times have the US chided India for actions inside Pakistan? Zero, zilch, nada.

    I wish India funded the TTP and the BLA, so that for every Indian soldier and citizen killed by Pakistan sponsored terrorists, 50 Pakistanis would meet the same fate. But the Gujral Doctrine, obviously you have no idea about that. Take that head out of your ass and stop reading terrorist journals, and while you're at it know that conspiracy theories don't fly here.
    We have confession from terrorists claiming that they work for India(recently caught RAW agent,i am sure,you have watched the video).

    Because of our bad image,our blame on india gets away but it doesn't change the fact that India is against the existence of Pakistan and will leave no opportunity to harm Pakistan.Don't tell me that your competing with the world and all this super power becoming and Pakistan irrelevant stuff.

    About the last para,Indians are weak when taking strategic decision,Yes india was somewhat successful between 2008-13 because of our last govt(this one is similar but still slightly better) by spreading or funding the terrorist activities in Pakistan.But we know the nature of Indian people,History suggest that they are not fit for long term cold war sort of situation because of no experience and historically always preferred give up concept.

  9. #24
    Contributor anil's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Sep 12
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Majority of the terrorist activities carried out by terrorist groups are Islamist e.g TTP,and Nationalism is banned in Islam.So the civil war between either side of durrand line if your referring to as Pashtun nationalism is not the cause behind the most of terrorist activities in Pakistan.TTP doesn't want loy Afghanistan or want to form Pashtunistan.
    Bhaisaab, you casually think that I don't understand the issue along durand?

    The culture, race, language, food habits, ideology etc are different. If west durand is given real ammunition, it is just a matter of time before they raid east durand and establish their rule. That's why Ashraf Ghani was in iran last month.

  10. #25
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    We have confession from terrorists claiming that they work for India(recently caught RAW agent,i am sure,you have watched the video).
    Taliban sold alleged ‘Indian spy’ to Pakistan, claims ex-German envoy to Islamabad Gunter Mulack

    No wonder no foreign government gave any dime worth of notice to Pak's claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Because of our bad image,our blame on india gets away but it doesn't change the fact that India is against the existence of Pakistan and will leave no opportunity to harm Pakistan.Don't tell me that your competing with the world and all this super power becoming and Pakistan irrelevant stuff.
    Bad image? Ever wondered why the bad image? India is least interested in a terrorist mullah infested Islamic hell-hole. Here is your former Pak Air Force Officer saying even If Pakistan requests India to take over Pakistan, India will refuse.



    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    About the last para,Indians are weak when taking strategic decision,Yes india was somewhat successful between 2008-13 because of our last govt(this one is similar but still slightly better) by spreading or funding the terrorist activities in Pakistan.But we know the nature of Indian people,History suggest that they are not fit for long term cold war sort of situation because of no experience and historically always preferred give up concept.
    Big talk from a puny country which was cut to size in 1971. Next on the list is Balochistan, PoK and Sindh. R&AW, CIA, MOSSAD are all working on it simultaneously and US is selling specialized weapons to India for this purpose.
    Last edited by Oracle; 13 Jun 16, at 10:11.

  11. #26
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    2,492
    Last edited by Oracle; 13 Jun 16, at 10:36.

  12. #27
    Contributor anil's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Sep 12
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    About the last para,Indians are weak when taking strategic decision,Yes india was somewhat successful between 2008-13 because of our last govt(this one is similar but still slightly better) by spreading or funding the terrorist activities in Pakistan.But we know the nature of Indian people,History suggest that they are not fit for long term cold war sort of situation because of no experience and historically always preferred give up concept.
    A "point of view" and "actual reality" are completely different.

    The arab conquests were able to conquer the people of iran, afg, pakistan and so many others but india is still hindu, still unconquered. From our point of view, we view the people to the east of us as those who could not resist a conquest. "Resistance" is a wrong word. Had the english not arrived, the remaining nizam and delhi sultanate would have been burned to the ground.

    Its funny that the defeated try to prick india, all the while under the protection of 2 or more foreign states and believe that it is an act of manhood and courage. Kid, you have no idea how we set off and what our civilization is capable of.
    Last edited by anil; 13 Jun 16, at 10:46.

  13. #28
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    Bhaisaab, you casually think that I don't understand the issue along durand?

    The culture, race, language, food habits, ideology etc are different. If west durand is given real ammunition, it is just a matter of time before they raid east durand and establish their rule. That's why Ashraf Ghani was in iran last month.
    Yes,i am more than sure you have zero idea about the ground realities of durrand line or the people around,Because i live along the durrand line and you don't know anything let alone the culture,race or food as you claim.

  14. #29
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Taliban sold alleged ‘Indian spy’ to Pakistan, claims ex-German envoy to Islamabad Gunter Mulack

    No wonder no foreign government gave any dime worth of notice to Pak's claims.



    Bad image? Ever wondered why the bad image? India is least interested in a terrorist mullah infested Islamic hell-hole. Here is your former Pak Air Force Officer saying even If Pakistan requests India to take over Pakistan, India will refuse.
    it doesn't matter what foreign govt thinks,We know your involved in terrorist activities across Pakistan and we will counter you by all mean.


    Big talk from a puny country which was cut to size in 1971. Next on the list is Balochistan, PoK and Sindh. R&AW, CIA, MOSSAD are all working on it simultaneously and US is selling specialized weapons to India for this purpose.
    lol big talk from indian(surprising indeed).Sir yes you cut Pak into half but the pak which today exist is far different from 71,earlier we didn't had even sticks to fight india in 71,today leave the army aside,the population is armed.

    NOTE:The creation or the separation of east Pakistan was inevitable,be it with indian involvement or due to any other causes,in 71,81 or 2001

  15. #30
    Global Moderator
    Comrade Commissar
    TopHatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Sep 03
    Posts
    15,914
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    it doesn't matter what foreign govt thinks,We know your involved in terrorist activities across Pakistan and we will counter you by all mean.
    "By all means"...like this, right?

    Name:  Mohammed_Ajmal_Kasab.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  8.0 KB
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Greatest hot sauce in America, owned by the most clueless CEO in America
    By cataphract in forum World Affairs Board Pub
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04 Nov 13,, 19:03
  2. South America wants a bloc excluding North America
    By Tin Man in forum International Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24 Feb 10,, 07:43
  3. End-O-America???
    By Robert W in forum International Economy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22 Mar 09,, 20:29
  4. Will this help America?
    By Blue in forum American Politics & Economy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19 Mar 09,, 15:19
  5. What America Should Do
    By USAUSAUSA in forum American Politics & Economy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14 May 07,, 23:21

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •