No announcement yet.

Londons new mayor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His statements are comfortable for Minorities and some of them feel quite at home in London

Comment

Originally posted by NgatimotiNutter View Post
      Much rather Khan than that slime ball Goldsmith and his tax dodging matey boys. The Tory party really has regressed, nominating yet another white, male Etonian posh boy to a major job.
      Stinks dunnit . Bullingdon club rules huh .

Comment

London - 48%+ Christians, 12%+ Muslims. How in the hell did he win? Not without white/christian Brit support. Tankie, when are the pubs being closed down in London? :)
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          London - 48%+ Christians, 12%+ Muslims. How in the hell did he win? Not without white/christian Brit support. Tankie, when are the pubs being closed down in London? :)
          Maybe because they didn't vote for a religious leader, but for a mayor, eh?
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Not just closing in Londonistan , but they are closing at about 32 per week nation wide .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Not just closing in Londonistan , but they are closing at about 32 per week nation wide .
              Because of the Muslims?! C'mon now tanker, I know you are doing your best, but your compatriots refuse to drink mate.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Because of the Muslims?! C'mon now tanker, I know you are doing your best, but your compatriots refuse to drink mate.
                Goran , sod off matey lol, now where did I say because of muslims ??? they are closing because people cant afford to drink in them preferring to stay at home with cheap s/mkt booze , or home made grogg , shame the TV progs are not up to much now tho .Most big pubs now are being converted into flats ? Cheers , bottoms up .

However if passing tower hamlets and you are minding your own bizz , you will be accosted by the muslim patrols telling you to stay away from their area and not to consume booze , ??

https://youtu.be/HGsICx6IRPk

Im still waiting for the new mayor to say something useful , besides saying stop in the EU , lol
                Last edited by tankie; 01 Jun 16,, 13:24.

Comment

Maybe because they didn't vote for a religious leader, but for a mayor, eh?
                  Not that Dok. There was a negative campaign against Mr. Khan before the elections, which I thought would show up in the election results. It didn't, which means that white christian Brits voted for him. So the right & far-right parties are concentrated between far and few, and unlikely to hold any significant ground as per as elections go.

This I believe is a 2012 (?) survey. Economics.
                  Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Goran , sod off matey lol, now where did I say because of muslims ??? they are closing because people cant afford to drink in them preferring to stay at home with cheap s/mkt booze , or home made grogg , shame the TV progs are not up to much now tho .Most big pubs now are being converted into flats ? Cheers , bottoms up .

However if passing tower hamlets and you are minding your own bizz , you will be accosted by the muslim patrols telling you to stay away from their area and not to consume booze , ??

Im still waiting for the new mayor to say something useful , besides saying stop in the EU , lol
                    Tankie, the income tax is higher. 20% on income upto 32,010, which leaves around 2,134 British Sterling per month. It's tough to pay for housing, food, lifestyle and also raise a family. It's the same almost everywhere. So people are cutting corners. The Government however have to raise money for free healthcare, housing i.e. welfare. Not a single capitalist country is 100% Capitalist.

Not only Tower Hamlets, East London as a whole sucks. I know because I go there to buy fish from Muslim owned off licence shops. Not faced any trouble though, but I take precautions and don't open a can of beer while there, plus it's banned in London I guess.

Comment

His question was related to the Muslims, hence my comment matey

Comment

His question was related to the Muslims, hence my comment matey
                        Lol, you jumped the gun twice without understanding the context. Relax!

Comment

Sod it , i live near scotland , soooooooooooooooooooo im off to the pub , ha .

Comment

I just spent a couple months living near Aldgate and would go pubbing up Whitechapel a few times a week. Never a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedicabby View Post
                              I just spent a couple months living near Aldgate and would go pubbing up Whitechapel a few times a week. Never a problem.
                              Glad for you .

Comment

Lol, you jumped the gun twice without understanding the context. Relax!
                                Talking to a mirror? :))))

Comment

Working...
                                X