http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...22/prince-dead

Holy hell!

He was too young...and he was too good!
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

So sad about the news

Great artist.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

The brother was a savant. Bad, bad loss and catches me completely surprised-

"This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Ah, minnesota cries for a lost son :(

He is prince and there is no formerly.

Big entertainer. Never really could appreciate him until i saw him live. Then i got it.
        Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Apr 16,, 08:00.

Comment

The word 'genius' is widely abused in our hyperbolic age. Prince Rogers Nelson was a genius. A multi-instrumentalist, a brilliant songwriter, a fine performer, an a grade talent scout, a snappy dresser, a talented producer & an underrated guitar player - the man could shred! He had an unmistakable style, and if his output wasn't always consistent it was proof of his relentless drive to create. I imagine Paisley park is choc full of unreleased material. I hope the executors of his estate respect the man's legacy.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate this thing called life.

sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

https://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y

He could hold his own in any genre of music. The lead he plays at the end of My guitar gently weeps is smoking.

Comment

"This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Very very talented guy , he has been cremated , reading in some news outlets he died after an O/D of H .I dont know how true this is but the rumours are circulating , others news say it was painkillers . ???

RIP . purple prince .
                Last edited by tankie; 24 Apr 16,, 17:31.

Comment

Originally posted by DonBelt View Post
                  https://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y

He could hold his own in any genre of music. The lead he plays at the end of My guitar gently weeps is smoking.
                  like like like

Comment

A great loss.

RIP.

Comment

Working...
                    X