Brussels bombed , many dead .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brussels bombed , many dead .

Not much to say except ,,TOLD YOU SO ,, welcome to europe jawohl , and camoron ,er mr call me Dave , stated we are much safer in the EU than out ,, as he is holding an emergency cobra meeting ,,,,,,,,,,,er , safer huh , run that past me again ,,Dave ???

Brussels explosions: Many dead in airport and metro terror attacks
    4 minutes ago

People fled Brussels airport after two explosions went off
    Belgium under attack

LIVE Brussels attacks: Latest updates
    Belgium's jihadist networks
    Salah Abdeslam's luck runs out
    Is bashing Belgium over Paris attacks justified?
    Many people have been killed or seriously injured in terrorist attacks at Brussels international airport and a city metro station, Belgium's PM says.
    Two explosions hit Zaventem airport at about 07:00 GMT, and another struck Maelbeek metro station an hour later.
    The government has not confirmed casualty numbers. Brussels transport officials say 15 died at Maelbeek and media say up to 13 died at the airport.
    Belgium has now raised its terror threat to its highest level.
    The attacks come four days after Salah Abdeslam, the main fugitive in the Paris attacks, was seized in Brussels.
    Prime Minister Charles Michel called the Brussels attacks "blind, violent and cowardly", saying they were a "tragic moment in our country's history. I would like to call on everyone to show calmness and solidarity".
    More about the attacks
    The latest updates
    What we know so far
    Crisis information
    Eyewitnesses recall explosions
    In pictures: Brussels explosions
    European Union president Donald Tusk said: "These attacks mark another low by the terrorists in the service of hatred and violence."
    The airport and whole transport system in Brussels are closed.
    'Blood everywhere'
    Two blasts tore through the departures area of Zaventem airport shortly after 08:00 local time (07:00 GMT).
    The Belgian prosecutor said "probably a suicide bomber" was involved.
    The Belga news agency reports that shots were fired and shouts in Arabic were heard before the two explosions.
Working...
X