No announcement yet.

2016 Brussels Bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this latest doing the rounds , IF its true and not a foto shop job , its another nail in merkels coffin . Maybe underhanded politico subterfuge ,,but surely that sort of thing doesnt happen in that pure %100 unadulterated honest profession , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, does it !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	12919923_10154121182640229_8106231137933442222_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1468566

Comment

• Old news. The guy on the photo is alive and responded
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Ok mate , which is why i said IF ,,,only just seen , but have you anymore info on the pic Doc besides him responding ?? nasty backstabber politicos huh , haha .

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          None of it happened or was reported.

We can start a new thread for this, not to derail this one further.
          No biggy, I know that it wasn't reported that is why I've asked you. I agree, we won't derail the thread.

Comment

• Seems like aimed at irresponsible immigration, lol:

The pig with a beard and no moustache.......
            Cute birds referring to Europe and eagle to America?????

BTW, 8.40-9.25 Hilarious!!!!
            Last edited by popillol; 04 Apr 16,, 00:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
              No biggy, I know that it wasn't reported that is why I've asked you. I agree, we won't derail the thread.
              Moreover, the MoI denanded it.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Full article: http://www.dw.com/en/paris-attack-su...ial/a-43491372

Paris attack suspect Salah Abdeslam found guilty of attempted murder in separate Brussels trial

Salah Abdeslam, the last remaining suspect in a string of Islamist attacks carried out in Paris in 2015 has been found guilty of terrorist-related attempted murder in a separate case in a Brussels court of attempted murder. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Co-defendant Sofien Ayari, a 24-year-old Tunisian national, was also sentenced to 20 years on the same charge.

The court said that there was "no doubt" that their "radicalism is deep-seated."

Abdeslam's trial in Brussels revolved around a shootout with police during a terrorism raid in the Belgian capital on March 15, 2016, which led to his arrest three days later in the Brussels district of Molenbeek, a hotbed for Islamist terrorism.

It came just days before suicide bombers killed 32 people and wounded hundreds more at two separate attacks in Brussels on March 22 that year.

The 28-year-old French national, who was born in Belgium, is believed to have links to the Brussels perpetrators, but has not been named as a suspect in that case.

Separate trial in France

He is, however, to stand trial in France for his alleged involvement in the attacks in Paris, where 130 people were killed in six separate incidents on November 13, 2015 – one of the deadliest attacks on French soil since the end of World War II.

Abdeslam was extradited to France, where he is being held in custody in a Paris suburb. Neither he nor co-defendant Ayari attended the Brussels verdict on Monday. Abdeslam attended the first day of the trial, but refused to show up for the rest of the trial, claiming the court was biased against Muslims.
                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                X