2016 Brussels Bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Brussels Bombings

At least 23 people are reported to have been killed after explosions at airport and subway system in Brussels.

- Two explosions took place in the departure hall of Brussels airport just before 8am local time. There are reports of 13 people dead after the Airport explosions.
    Continuing
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

RIP.

Yaaawn.What is new?Looks like Beirut,behaves like in Beirut.Next level-Baghdad.One step further Raqqa.Another step further,Granada 1492.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Brussels bombed , many dead .

Not much to say except ,,TOLD YOU SO ,, welcome to europe jawohl , and camoron ,er mr call me Dave , stated we are much safer in the EU than out ,, as he is holding an emergency cobra meeting ,,,,,,,,,,,er , safer huh , run that past me again ,,Dave ???

Brussels explosions: Many dead in airport and metro terror attacks
      4 minutes ago

People fled Brussels airport after two explosions went off
      Belgium under attack

LIVE Brussels attacks: Latest updates
      Belgium's jihadist networks
      Salah Abdeslam's luck runs out
      Is bashing Belgium over Paris attacks justified?
      Many people have been killed or seriously injured in terrorist attacks at Brussels international airport and a city metro station, Belgium's PM says.
      Two explosions hit Zaventem airport at about 07:00 GMT, and another struck Maelbeek metro station an hour later.
      The government has not confirmed casualty numbers. Brussels transport officials say 15 died at Maelbeek and media say up to 13 died at the airport.
      Belgium has now raised its terror threat to its highest level.
      The attacks come four days after Salah Abdeslam, the main fugitive in the Paris attacks, was seized in Brussels.
      Prime Minister Charles Michel called the Brussels attacks "blind, violent and cowardly", saying they were a "tragic moment in our country's history. I would like to call on everyone to show calmness and solidarity".
      More about the attacks
      The latest updates
      What we know so far
      Crisis information
      Eyewitnesses recall explosions
      In pictures: Brussels explosions
      European Union president Donald Tusk said: "These attacks mark another low by the terrorists in the service of hatred and violence."
      The airport and whole transport system in Brussels are closed.
      'Blood everywhere'
      Two blasts tore through the departures area of Zaventem airport shortly after 08:00 local time (07:00 GMT).
      The Belgian prosecutor said "probably a suicide bomber" was involved.
      The Belga news agency reports that shots were fired and shouts in Arabic were heard before the two explosions.

Comment

Fear not! Even when we are not yet sure the final casualties number, the islam sympathizing lefties camps are in full force

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ence-restraint

Our response to the Brussels bombings requires patience and restraint

Political terror is as old as war. From the Roman legions to Bomber Command, the instilling of horror in civilian populations has been a standard weapon. “Fighting terrorism” is as meaningless as “fighting guns”.

Comment

Originally posted by drhuy View Post
          Fear not! Even when we are not yet sure the final casualties number, the islam sympathizing lefties camps are in full force

merkels swan song ,, the shenghan waltz

Someone's Knockin' At The Door. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,boom.
          Somebody's Ringin' The Bell.
          Someone's Knockin' At The Door.
          Do Me A Favor,
          Open The Door And Let 'Em In.

Sister ruthy, Brother mohammed,
          achmed and bomb ,
          Brother bin loadin, suicide vest,

Do Me A Favor,

lyrics altered by me . soz Paul

Comment

Religion of 'peace' again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1980s View Post
              Religion of 'peace' again.
              Aye , the enriching ones strike again , a french minister has finally admitted that europe is at war , yet merkel , the teutonic twat wont stop letting them in , totally deluded ( or iz siz ze plan ) . Over to you kato .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Over to you kato .
                Same group as in Paris, nothing to do with fresh immigrants. Blame Belgian police for failing to find them for the last five months.

Security in both Belgium and neighboring countries have been expected an attack for at least a week now btw, with security raised accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                  Same group as in Paris, nothing to do with fresh immigrants. Blame Belgian police for failing to find them for the last five months.

Security in both Belgium and neighboring countries have been expected an attack for at least a week now btw, with security raised accordingly.
                  ah, so terrorist attacks every now and then is a new norm of europe now?

at least one terrorist in paris attack is fresh immigrant. Other guys came back using immigrant influx.

again, you got it all wrong. but then again, its nothing new. i would be shocked if you get anything right.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    Aye , the enriching ones strike again , a french minister has finally admitted that europe is at war , yet merkel , the teutonic twat wont stop letting them in , totally deluded ( or iz siz ze plan ) . Over to you kato .
                    Islam has been at war with all non-Muslims ever since the day Mohammad and his bandits made up their religion of submission.

Comment

Basically what Hitchens said:

Comment

I work for a Belgian company. Fortunately all of our employees are safe and accounted for. Thoughts and prayers go out the victims and their families.
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

A friend of mine over there sent me this

Click image for larger version

Name:	File.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1468477
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Correct, this attack was expected.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fr...-idUSKCN0WN10V

Belgium's Interior Minister, Jan Jambon, said the country was on high alert for a possible revenge attack following the capture of 26-year-old Salah Abdeslam in a flat in Brussels on Friday.

"We know that stopping one cell can ... push others into action. We are aware of it in this case," he told public radio.
                            With the information they can get they may be able to prevent more in the future.
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Mar 16,, 17:29.

Comment

Do you think the average citizen cares about that?

I know there is a large population of Muslims in the Brussels area. Someone, not a part of the terrorist group, knew or saw something different/new over the last few months but opted to say nothing. What else is new same happens here where one male is killed in a particular neighborhood and amazingly there are no witnesses and nobody knows anything. Yet you can bet your bottom dollar there were witnesses and one or several know who did it. Then the case goes unsolved as it was only one person in a lower income neighborhood. This situation isn't and I can see this causing the native Belgian to want to take a closer look at said group if not more than that. Human nature. I, myself, would sure as hell like to know who knew what and elected to keep their mouth shut since they might have felt none of their business. Security is great but you still need inside intel to be really secure and one step ahead. I don't want to be expecting an attack I want to know when it is before it happens so it can be stopped dead in it's tracks.

Comment

Working...
                              X