Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In memoriam: (desertswo) Captain Michael M. ("Mike") Eagen, USN (Ret.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a loss...

Everything he posted was pure education for me. RIP CPT Mike.

:(

Ed

Comment

Most sorry to learn about CAPT Eagen's passing.

Fair winds and following seas to a distinguished Navy officer, an impeccable gentleman and an outstanding professional.

Comment

RIP capt. Clearly a man with a lot of experience and knowledge under his belt. Thank you for all of the knowledge you shared with this community and taking the time to answer the questions of a total stranger (me). I pray your family and friends find a way to live with the hole in their lives and hearts. Thank you sir. :(

Comment

truly a top bloke, I knew him from the StrategyPage days - so 10-12 years ago.

RIP
          Linkeden:
          http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
          http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

I just found this thread after wondering why it had been so long since he posted in these forums. I'm at a loss for words. My condolences to his family, I've missed him sharing his experience and knowledge here in these forums.

Comment

Found this thread just today and registered to pay respects to Mike. I've followed him and had conversations with Mike on several other forums over the years and he was always a wealth of information. You could ask what seemed a fairly straight forward question and he would lay a 6 paragraph knowledge bomb on you. Real world, this-is-how-and-why-it happens, officer/engineer experience.

Rest in peace and fair winds, Mike. A life well lived.

Comment

A bittersweet welcome to a Friend of a Fallen Hero.
                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                X