X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake in NZ

Pari?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

It's Valentines day and I was banging the missus.

But thank you for asking :-)
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Must've been one of those 10 second quakes then. :P

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        Must've been one of those 10 second quakes then. :P
        Give him credit. The quake lasted 20 seconds.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-35572461

And Pari, the next time you decide to have sex on the beach. Just make the drink

Comment

On a serious note. I was happy to read that there wasn't much damage and no fatalities. You guys didn't need another bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
            On a serious note. I was happy to read that there wasn't much damage and no fatalities. You guys didn't need another bad one.
            The blessing if there was one was that it was centered directly on Christchurch and with the last one, everything that could have fallen down already had. Plus the new infrastructure engineering stood up to it marvelously so we know we're on the right track. Unfortunately for Christchurch they're going to continue to have these fairly major quakes for decades to come and the top of the South Island is probably the next major area to be hit by a 7+ over the next decade or so as the fault lines cascade. The new building codes and structural reinforcing for existing buildings are now rolling out across the country so with any luck.....
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
            X