Best Superbowl Ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Superbowl Ad?

Advertisers spend millions of dollars for a coveted Superbowl Ad spot. So, what's the greatest Superbowl ad of all time?

Here's my favorite - it's the pilot version for what would eventually air. Don't forget to file your TPS report cover sheet!

"So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

I thought the best one was the Budweiser commercial featuring the 3 frogs for the first time.

"Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

^Like.

I remember going camping and fishing late at night drunk with two of my friends and saying that "Bud.....Weis....Er" for hours and pissing off the other campers.

Also this commercial wasn't bad either:

Last edited by YellowFever; 02 Feb 16,, 20:18.

Comment

Apparently the greatest Superbowl Ad of all time is the 1984 Macintosh launch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_(advertisement)
        "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

If asked I would immediately come out with the 1984 commercial by Apple. If given a little longer I would next remember Budweiser. After those two no others make the all time permanent mark in my brain.

Comment

Working...
          X