Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarthSiddius View Post
    Now now, Anil is not THAT scary lol.
    His opinion is pretty common. I have been told to my face that people like me are traitors to the (hindu) nation.
    I have been somewhat indiscreet in my opinions on superstition/caste/religion.
    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by anil View Post
      @DPrime

I'm not sure what you understood from the comments in the last 2 pages. There's nothing left to comment on.

I concluded to myself that canada is like any other nation with a majority and a minority.
      ?

What I understood from the last two pages is that pretty much everyone else "gets it", and you don't. And your "conclusion" proves that you haven't really learned much, if anything.

I don't know about all this talk about you being some kind of jihadi... I won't comment on that, but if so, jeez...

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
        His opinion is pretty common. I have been told to my face that people like me are traitors to the (hindu) nation.
        I have been somewhat indiscreet in my opinions on superstition/caste/religion.
        You would be welcome here. We have a pretty sizeable Indian population, as I'm sure you know. Mainly in the larger cities - I won't pretend that we don't have a few racist bumpkins in small town Ontario, or elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by DPrime View Post
          You would be welcome here.
          No, he won't. We don't need another Leafs fan.
          Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            No, he won't. We don't need another Leafs fan.
            lol... gotta admire their dedication, though!

Comment

Originally posted by DPrime View Post
              lol... gotta admire their dedication, though!
              "There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope, as I have been told."

Comment

Calm it down please
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

@Cactus

I figure that you are almost around the indophile category but I don't understand why you make keep making references to "pogroms" wrt right-wing for the near future. Most hindus want stability through culture and rule of law. The rural is its own world with its own side.

Originally posted by Cactus
                  ... obnoxious people like anil ...
                  OBNOXIOUS!! that sounds worst than an asshole
                  Last edited by anil; 22 Nov 15,, 05:58.

Comment

Originally posted by anil View Post
                    Some people need assimilation and some don't.
                    Sorry, but what is this?

Resistance is futile?
                    Last edited by Doktor; 22 Nov 15,, 08:35.
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                      Sorry, but what is this?

Resistance is futile?
                      Canadians are evil.

Never forget that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	247.5 KB
ID:	1467909

Comment

• Originally posted by Cactus
                        LOLZ, you want the Germans to close their gates to refugees who are actually fleeing from raging civil wars that has killed hundreds of thousands of people (http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...l=1#post998853) BUT you want the Canadians to offer you refuge because some jack@sses called you a "traitor"*?

Your self-serving and hysterical hypocrisy, sir, is all too common among India's chattering-classes. Including, and especially, here on World Affairs Board.

If you, antimony, oracle, et al ever wonder where obnoxious people like anil and "sated buddha" come from -- take a good hard look in the mirror. However I don't believe you are capable of such introspection in this place, egged-on, as you are, by fellow-travelers like Bigfella seduced by the common (and, in India, empty) labels like "liberal", "secular" and "progressive". All you can do now is hate yourself.

The unfortunate part of this drama is that you guys steal bandwidth from people like CAPT Lemontree and Yousef -- Indians who actually want to live in the country, are committed to its ideals, and are feeling threatened by the hysteria being whipped-up in India. Lemontree is quite right to be alarmed by the NaMo-aning zombie hordes that seem to be coming towards his apartment. But don't take us to be fools who can't figure out whose helicopter-noise is drawing out all the zombies...
                        Dang thats a whole lot of assumptions. I think you have already a NDTV liberal khangress AAPtard caricature in your mind and are projecting it onto me.
                        Since i never interacted with you in any of these posts no idea where you got all that hysterical rage from.Maybe some personal issues you are projecting on me?
                        I wanted to warn the poor germans that if they do take in the so called refugees they will end up in same boat as us in india.
                        We are already a mess and have to get along somehow keeping clashes to a minimum. They have a nice comfortable situation with a liberal and relaxed cultural consensus.
                        Why to simply import the same tensions that are the in so many nations? Just look at the difficulties faced by France.

Now i am not a refugee.....no claim on state funds or forming ghettos full of angry young men here. I was speaking of changing to a onsite job, its difficult but if effort is put and political winds favourable it can be done.

Your description of Anil is more apt for yourself OBNOXIOUS.
                        For the record you would have seen that mostly SB and I kept it civil and even with Anil apart from this most recent comment it was fine.
                        Last edited by bolo121; 22 Nov 15,, 11:26.

Comment

• You brought hitler into the argument? Really? Even pointing to godwins law feels like cartoonish to me now

I'm careful about the use of semantics. I don't think I'm obnoxious. But I'm completely aware that I'm not politically correct.

Comment

• That moment when several people ignore the Mod.
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              That moment when several people ignore the Mod.
                              Ouch! guilty as charged. Will keep quiet and let the Canadians get back to the new government topic.

Comment

• And to put a face onto this government, our new Minister of Defence

LCol Harjit Sajjan

A proud Canadian well deserving of the post but got stuck with the shitty job that is coming, cutting men and machine from the military. The former Chief of Land Staff, LGen Andrew Leslie, declined the job.

I like LCol Sajjan. He's not a Leafs fan.
                                Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 23 Nov 15,, 19:37.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X