Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mihais!

Dude,

I've heard that this is a common spot in Romanian mountains between May and October.

So, what are you doing in July 2016? :D

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1f&oe=56C8F7E2
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

I'm receiving guests. :d Beware,you need to trek for 10 hours with a 30kg backpack before you reach one of those.:D
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

What about entertainment? Booze and strippers?
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

That's only in commercials.Mwahahaha!!!

Lots of nice sights and the real people don't look or behave like London beggars.So you can join Dok.In a few days or even a few weeks we won't cover much,just enough for ya to want to return.
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Atleast tell me you have Syrian wine and weed? ;-) Btw, is Dracula in attendance? Poor fella must have been chased out of his castle.
          Last edited by Oracle; 15 Oct 15,, 16:33.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
            I'm receiving guests. :d Beware,you need to trek for 10 hours with a 30kg backpack before you reach one of those.:D
            So, you are telling me, zour buds with helos wont show and abduct me?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Helos are reserved for special guests of the state.Ordinary mortals like us need to drive or walk.
              If you can throw insults in Russian, than you might get a ride :D

Comment

Signing up for advanced Russian.

Comment

A bottle of good scotch is easier
                  Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                    From the Northern side of the Yablonitsky Pass?

Comment

Working...
                    X