No announcement yet.

Confirmed: Japan Will Permanently Join US-India Naval Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it when he tells Michael that Michael will be invited to a meeting and assassinated by a guy he trusts or something? You are making me work lol

EDIT: It is better that your enemies overestimate your weaknesses and your friends underestimate your strengths?
    Last edited by DarthSiddius; 15 Oct 15,, 03:35.

Comment

Comment

Goddammit, I thought I had it...... gotta watch this movie again now.

Comment

Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
            Hmm, reminds me of something Don Corleone taught his son Michael to always do...
            China is not India's father.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              China is not India's father.
              Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                Sigh...
                Technicalities :)
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

IMO, japan maybe taking appeasement politics between india and the US a bit seriously. If japan is looking for the west for security, this ain't it.

Comment

India, US and Japan hold naval exercises, Chinese mouthpiece cautions New Delhi

Lol. But, we really need to address the border dispute with China and solve it ASAP.
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      India, US and Japan hold naval exercises, Chinese mouthpiece cautions New Delhi

Lol. But, we really need to address the border dispute with China and solve it ASAP.
                      LOL, wouldn't expect anything less from China.

I am waiting for us to sail one of our warships past anyone one of their so called claimed islands in the SCS especially the man made one.

Comment

Originally posted by anil View Post
                        IMO, japan maybe taking appeasement politics between india and the US a bit seriously. If japan is looking for the west for security, this ain't it.
                        Japan wants opportunities to practice being a blue water navy. And this exercise fits in with protecting their sea lanes. That India was there didn't matter.

Comment

^ Yes

Comment

Working...
                          X