The Radically Changing Story of the U.S. Airstrike on Afghan Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    That's odd...I figured the US just decided that hospital was in the way or something.
    cirrrocco definitely thought so. :-))) Poor guy, his convictions were wrong.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by cirrrocco View Post
      Again, shit happens during conflict, I just hope we can get to understand what happened. Any other country did this and CNN would be running this story non stop and breathlessly about how pathetic that country is and how terrible the human rights are.
      Don't worry, I'm sure the world press (well, some of it, anyway) IS going on and on about it; part of the problem with trying to help the world is, not everybody's going to be happy about it, and any time you do something wrong EVERYBODY knows about it.
      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Working...
      X