Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Indian mob kills farmer rumored to have eaten beef

Quote Originally Posted by lemontree View Post
    Oh what is this...no India development threads. Me thought many were predicting the dawn of the Golden age after Modi came to power!
    Here I see India going towards medieval era.....lol
    Another 3.5 years to tolerate the head jackass and his band of idiots.
    Modi has been a fizzle so far however my observation is that those who have not voted modi for ideological reasons are not likely to vote him in the future, EVER.

The BJP has learned from congress's mistake. They are focusing on the constituency that voted them into power in the first place and ignoring criticism from those constituencies who are never likely to. The recent rebellion by a few writers is actually a belated fallout of the general elections victory of modi. They understand that critics are being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    I don't think many people read oracles post on this forum. I generally scroll away.

He's been spamming the threads by posting random "op-editorials" as "facts" since the last 2 years. It's hard to take anything he says seriously.

More importantly, I asked YOU to answer a basic question; not him. Instead you've been ducking it, mentioning you're hindu among random garbage that no one has asked you to answer.
    You have been provided the answer. You chose to not read it, you are a troll.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

I don't think many people read oracles post on this forum. I generally scroll away.

He's been spamming the threads by posting random "op-editorials" as "facts" since the last 2 years. It's hard to take anything he says seriously.

More importantly, I asked YOU to answer a basic question; not him. Instead you've been ducking it, mentioning you're hindu among random garbage that no one has asked you to answer.
    Actually, you talk BS in every thread you set your foot into. Like manufacturing is for local consumption or siding with the goons in the Bangalore thread offering ridiculous arguments. And when I call you out, you don't offer any argument, instead you run away. Do you have any answer to the articles I posted in this thread? No you don't. You're obviously what Antimony said, that is your hobby, besides that you are an incorrigible and obnoxious Sanghi clown.
    Last edited by Oracle; 28 Oct 15, at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by lemontree View Post
    Oh what is this...no India development threads. Me thought many were predicting the dawn of the Golden age after Modi came to power!
    Here I see India going towards medieval era.....lol
    Another 3.5 years to tolerate the head jackass and his band of idiots.
    Modi's economic policies and developmental agenda has merits.

Unfortunately he is a piss poor politician who thought he would run on brute majority rather than bipartisanship. If he was not hellbent on discrediting the Gandhi family name (which they deserved IMHO), he might have got the Congress' cooperation. PV Narsimha Rao, with a whisper of a majority got far more accomplished because he knew how to play his opposition. Modi is a demagogue, not much else.

Worse, the morons who voted for him for ideological reasons now think they have a free hand in defining culture
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by antimony View Post
    Modi's economic policies and developmental agenda has merits.
    Yes, and things are actually getting done on the ground, but it' a slow process. I doubt things would be felt much on the ground at the town/village level.

Unfortunately he is a piss poor politician who thought he would run on brute majority rather than bipartisanship. If he was not hellbent on discrediting the Gandhi family name (which they deserved IMHO), he might have got the Congress' cooperation. PV Narsimha Rao, with a whisper of a majority got far more accomplished because he knew how to play his opposition. Modi is a demagogue, not much else.
    A year before the elections, there was Modi PR blitzkrieg all over the print and electronic media, and a huge one on social media. It's one thing, Mr. Modi could take Gujarat forward economically (authoritarian or not doesn't matter), but how is it that his shrewd mind didn't take into account the politics at the center? He has the best PR machinery, so what happened?

My guess is he lent his ears mostly to the hateful anti-Nehru/Gandhi Sangh clan after he became PM. Many times openly criticizing them. Not only that, BJP was a far worse obstructionist opposition when UPA was in power. Mr. Modi is shrewd, but doesn't have the political acumen to take the Congress together, now that he is the PM, and start reforms. If he could do that, his re-election would have been guaranteed in 2019. And yeah, he could have taken a leaf out of Mr. PVNR or for that matter Swami Vivekananda. Just quoting big and holy names and invoking passions amongst the poor won't get him re-elected.

Worse, the morons who voted for him for ideological reasons now think they have a free hand in defining culture
    They think they do. But they can't. Let these guys come in Silchar and tell me I cannot sacrifice a buffalo in Kalibari during Durga Puja. I'll tie him up with the buffalo. These are North Indian and Maharashtrain monkey antics. They won't be successful in West Bengal and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Let these guys come in Silchar and tell me I cannot sacrifice a buffalo in Kalibari during Durga Puja. I'll tie him up with the buffalo.
    Bullshit!!

You're a kachari. You're primary identity is tribal. You said somewhere that you're a high caste. My immediate thought was that you hardly have any relations to any nepali castes, most of whom are stable and don't suffer from any crisis about their religious identity unlike the mongoloid tribes in most parts of the north east regions who're finding it difficult to be at peace with ANY religious identity they adopt and its practice eventually reduces into a political identity.

You have been provided the answer. You chose to not read it, you are a troll.
    I'm satisfied with the way you replied. My conclusion is that you don't know your own people, culture or country. Your opinions on india and indians cannot be taken seriously. Yet somehow you have a very loud opinion you feel you NEED to share with everyone.

Btw, here's my opinion on your "beef argument" and you can take it however you want it

The more you keep the beef argument going, the more its going to backfire. It's going to anger even the passive non-aggressive hindus into noticing. It is going to spread throughout india which is already happening. You don't understand the caste dynamics of hinduism(shaktism, vaishnavism etc) and don't understand how the current time is effecting it.

You don't even understand what you're doing.

Bullshit!!

You're a kachari. You're primary identity is tribal.
    Bodo. Bodo kachari. Since you know very little and are high on decibel, let me again school you. There are 4 types of Kacharis -

#1 Bodo Kachari
    #2 Dimasa Kachari
    #3 Tipra Kachari
    #4 Mesh Kachari

All, sacrifice buffaloes on Durga Puja. Even Hindu Bengalis do that.

You said somewhere that you're a high caste. My immediate thought was that you hardly have any relations to any nepali castes, most of whom are stable and don't suffer from any crisis about their religious identity unlike the mongoloid tribes in most parts of the north east regions who're finding it difficult to be at peace with ANY religious identity they adopt and its practice eventually reduces into a political identity.
    You know jack about mongoloid tribes. You forgot that I am half Bong too. And there are upper castes in Kacharis too, because they too eventually embraced Hinduism. I am upper caste from both sides. I studied on merit, we mostly follow Bengali tradition at home. And I follow tribal attitude when I have to beat the shit out of idiots back at home, the religious nut cracks.

Now, WTF has this reply got to do with my post. Can't stop trolling?

Firstly, I could never call the mongoloid hindu tribes in the north east as "hindu". IMO, their correct identity is tribal. The only stable mongoloid communities on the indian sub-continent that practice hinduism are ethnic nepali. And probably balinese mongoloid communities, outside the indian sub-continent.

Secondly, you cannot reconcile tribal identity with mainstream hinduism. Doing so will turn the practicing community unstable as it is obvious with the political situation in the north east which has turned tribals and hindu converts against each other since the two cannot reconcile with their respective belief system.

Thirdly, animal sacrifice is a fading culture which mainstream hinduism will treat as native to low castes and tribals until it is excreted out of its system. I don't know what castes of ethnic bengalis you have in your area but we have millions of them in mumbai who do not sacrifice animals at mumbai temples. Neither do I don't think the millions of bengalis living in hyderabad or chennai do that over there.

I assume you two(antimony and oracle) are non-practicing hindus(if you are hindus) who are not involved in the community or community folks either socially or culturally.

I'm satisfied with the way you replied. My conclusion is that you don't know your own people, culture or country. Your opinions on india and indians cannot be taken seriously. Yet somehow you have a very loud opinion you feel you NEED to share with everyone.
    Yep, typical sanghi. You are the real "Indian", everyone else is not.

Btw, here's my opinion on your "beef argument" and you can take it however you want it

The more you keep the beef argument going, the more its going to backfire. It's going to anger even the passive non-aggressive hindus into noticing. It is going to spread throughout india which is already happening. You don't understand the caste dynamics of hinduism(shaktism, vaishnavism etc) and don't understand how the current time is effecting it.

You don't even understand what you're doing.
    Can't wait...

Firstly, I could never call the mongoloid hindu tribes in the north east as "hindu". IMO, their correct identity is tribal. The only stable mongoloid communities on the indian sub-continent that practice hinduism are ethnic nepali. And probably balinese mongoloid communities, outside the indian sub-continent.

Secondly, you cannot reconcile tribal identity with mainstream hinduism. Doing so will turn the practicing community unstable as it is obvious with the political situation in the north east which has turned tribals and hindu converts against each other since the two cannot reconcile with their respective belief system.

Thirdly, animal sacrifice is a fading culture which mainstream hinduism will treat as native to low castes and tribals until it is excreted out of its system. I don't know what castes of ethnic bengalis you have in your area but we have millions of them in mumbai who do not sacrifice animals at mumbai temples. Neither do I don't think the millions of bengalis living in hyderabad or chennai do that over there.

I assume you two(antimony and oracle) are non-practicing hindus(if you are hindus) who are not involved in the community or community folks either socially or culturally.
    blah blah blah - "I am a real Indian" - blah blah blah

As for socially involved, I take part in eating the meat from goat sacrifices in the Kali temples. Does that count?

Dirty Kiwi Senior Contributor
    Okay, this thread has moved well past it's OP, time to cool down methinks.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility

Gottfried Leibniz

Thread Information