How Asians view each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    You know you're painting a bullseye on yourself ... and to a gunner.
    Maybe I'm craving a dead Celine Dion pic. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      What are you talking about? All Asians look the same.
      Actually, after living in Toronto's Chinatown for a few years, all non-Asians began to look the same to me :|

Comment

Originally posted by DarthSiddius View Post
        I actually got a much more positive vibe for China than I expected. Except Vietnam and Japan, everyone else has pretty favourable views compared to the other countries listed. Surprised with India's perception of the Chinese 40% approval is not bad considering the history.
        EDIT: Another surprising case in point South Korea and China.
        I wonder how many respondents Pew Research Center conducted their poll with and at what educational level and economic background the respondents came from...does the poll really have statistical meaning ?

Aside from that I believe the 'vibes' are based on economics...who are one's 'trade partners' ? Who are the smaller nations 'selling their rice to' ? Which of the larger nations are investing into the smaller economy nations, etc ?

The "South China Sea" claims have more to due with Superpower status as most ASEAN nations can not even claim to have a naval force of any consequence to resistance of the Superpowers.

(Yes, I did notice that this is an older thread.)
        Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
          (Yes, I did notice that this is an older thread.)
          Eh, only a couple of months, you're fine. :-)

It's the "couple of years" older threads getting resurrected that drive people nuts lol.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I could still post a pic of Hot Dead Chick if you want.

Just saying

Comment

GS,

Are you advertisng? She is single again?
              Chimo

Comment

Working...
              X