X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West for potus ???

Kanye West:

Artist Says He Will Run for President in 2020 in Acceptance Speech at VMAs
    "I have decided in 2020 to run for president," Kanye West said after accepting the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award Sunday from Taylor Swift, whose own acceptance speech he interrupted in 2009.

Who is he ???

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Kanye West:

"I have decided in 2020 to run for president," Kanye West said after accepting the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award Sunday from Taylor Swift, whose own acceptance speech he interrupted in 2009.

Who is he ???
    A gigantic douchenozzle whose greatest gift to mankind would be disappearing forever.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      A gigantic douchenozzle whose greatest gift to mankind would be disappearing forever.
      Why wait for 2016? When Trump goes for his 3rd party bid maybe he can select West for his running mate. Maybe two gigantic douchenozzles will cancel each other douche-baggery out.
      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
        Why wait for 2016? When Trump goes for his 3rd party bid maybe he can select West for his running mate. Maybe two gigantic douchenozzles will cancel each other douche-baggery out.
        Kanye West wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire...and vice versa. So, it would be a runoff of douche-baggery.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I will be banned. The hip hop illuminati conspiracy it must be true.:mocan:

Comment

Yes, we Kanye!
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Kanye West:

Who is he ???

Haven't a scooby mate. Not familiar with his music but things about him pop up on social media from time to time and from what I gather, he is a right t*at.
              Seems he talks a lot of bollocks too. I really hope this guy gets hit by a bus or something like that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6d8dbb7f0d46edcc49fb62d94d82ee4d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1467550

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CINXK_EWcAEgnEY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1467551
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

"Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Any moron can say they will run for President.

Any moron with enough money can actually run for President.

What is truly terrifying is the amount of people that think its a good idea to vote for these morons.

I fear that the U.S. is degenerating into some kind of idiocracy.
                    The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Working...
                    X