Is Something Going On... Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Something Going On... Again

I'm trying to upload pics for today's post and after the upload bar finishes, I'm seeing a red circle with an exclamation point in it and the upload abends. Is the site becoming unstable again? Any other people having problems?

Lets try one

Comment

Hot dead chick worked.

But I tried to load a larger file (947k) and it wouldn't let me.

Might need to resize your pics

Comment

I'll try again. It let me put up those un-sized files before without a problem.

Comment

Tried again. No luck. Tried with a re-sampled (smaller) file. No luck.

Here's what it's showing me. Whoops, even that screen shot didn't load. I'm getting that exclamation point in a red circle on anything I'm trying to upload. I need a WAB tech support person.

Comment

Originally posted by Builder 2010 View Post
            Tried again. No luck. Tried with a re-sampled (smaller) file. No luck.

Here's what it's showing me. Whoops, even that screen shot didn't load. I'm getting that exclamation point in a red circle on anything I'm trying to upload. I need a WAB tech support person.
            That is odd...what's the file format and size you're using?

GG: It's possible that when the board was reset, any custom allowances for larger pictures was removed as well. We're still trying to get a handle on the technical side of things.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

JPEG. Same as I've been using for literally thousands of entries. I used to shrink them, but I'm keeping them full-size in case I want to send them to a mag for publication. I really don't understand it since I uploaded pics two days ago that worked fine. Need technical assistance.

Comment

Need technical assistance.
                We're trying :-) Please remember that our technical abilities are still drastically stunted
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Builder:

When in doubt I do a complete shutdown and reboot. Half the time, the problem is on my end.
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

JPEG. Same as I've been using for literally thousands of entries. I used to shrink them, but I'm keeping them full-size in case I want to send them to a mag for publication. I really don't understand it since I uploaded pics two days ago that worked fine. Need technical assistance.
                    As Joe mentioned with the full reset of the board we may now be having issues not with the file size or type, but the number of uploads allowed. A while ago we set the number much higher than the default forum number but it may have been reset to default. Unfortunately until such time as we can get forum administration settings restored there's nothing we can do to at the moment. We're currently talking with Rochen about this but I can't give you a date when this will be accomplished sorry.
                    Last edited by Parihaka; 01 Sep 15,, 07:58.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

It worked tonight... so whatever was happening isn't any more.

Comment

Well that's good news at least!

Comment

I had my "reply", "reply with quote" and "go advanced" reply rejected.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /newreply.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                          Trust me?
                          I'm an economist!

Comment

Did you reboot?
                            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Working...
                            X