No announcement yet.

Macedonia police use tear gas against migrants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, I like cats a lot, but I would never go to a jungle to pet a tiger. Does the fact that I don't want to pet a tiger means that I hate cats? US liberals would certainly conclude so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
      Muslims or not,there are plenty of reasons not let them in.The simplest is that it will make a difficult situation and everybody will be radicalized.You say moderates.Remember Rwanda,Bosnia or Kosovo.Everyone turned '' extremist''in no time.
      Long story short.No,they won't pay our pensions .Btw,I am not worried.I have an evolutionary advantage compared with most pc hippies :D
      Haha good one. By the way, they already sized Belgrade's downtown...Not funny. We are expecting first rioting in a two or three months and with Great Albania looming, this will be so interesting.
      Last edited by Versus; 27 Aug 15,, 13:08.

Comment

Fun time indeed.But,by all means,send them West.They need them.

Btw,they did'nt allowed us in Schengen (stupid politicos wanted it)because they claimed our borders weren't secure enough.Bollocks aside,thanks Lord no drug dealers,terrorists or illegal immigrants go to the West these days.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Fun time indeed.But,by all means,send them West.They need them.

Btw,they did'nt allowed us in Schengen (stupid politicos wanted it)because they claimed our borders weren't secure enough.Bollocks aside,thanks Lord no drug dealers,terrorists or illegal immigrants go to the West these days.
          What can I say, the wonders of liberal mindset, progressive and positivist...Yea right. Well you know, in the minds of European political elite, East was always the den of evil and bed time stories are memorized for life. You will enjoy the orient express and the Dracula ethos, once I get there in the case study. I was able to gather few very nice observations from the marquise of Londonberry while she was sailing on the Danube in the 1830'es. Her observations are...so "colorful".
          Last edited by Versus; 27 Aug 15,, 15:00.

Comment

So,how much money will these guys make us?Given they have 0 skills we can use.
            Actually, most of the Arabic guys coming to Europe are pretty middle class, and schooled appropriately. Iraqis and Syrians in particular.

Perhaps you don't realize it, but 20% of all people in Germany already are first- or second-generation immigrants today. In the cities - unless it's some provincial backwater without economy like Berlin - that number is in the region of 30-40%, among children there around 45%. Half the people at my work at my (pretty average) pay grade are immigrants, and at least one quarter at a higher pay grade are.

Comment

If noone minds me asking, what industry are you in, kato?
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Public Service, conservative hiring practices. IT field with half our people with professional degrees obtained during their stay with us (remainder bought up from market).
                Last edited by kato; 27 Aug 15,, 19:00.

Comment

The thing is, Muslims have the respect towards West, especially parts that they were unable to conquer in the past. Germany particularly. With us, issue is different, they consider us an part of their dominion. Additional problem is that the West also agrees with that stance.

This doesn't bode well for us, not at all.

Comment

They have no respect for the west as it is and they're right .
                    They respect power and that's it.
                    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                      Actually, most of the Arabic guys coming to Europe are pretty middle class, and schooled appropriately. Iraqis and Syrians in particular.

Perhaps you don't realize it, but 20% of all people in Germany already are first- or second-generation immigrants today. In the cities - unless it's some provincial backwater without economy like Berlin - that number is in the region of 30-40%, among children there around 45%. Half the people at my work at my (pretty average) pay grade are immigrants, and at least one quarter at a higher pay grade are.
                      Congratulations.You're vanishing and proud of it.But you'll have your pension,or so you think.You're more likely to get your demise hastened via a sharp sword,but don't let history teach you something.
                      Btw,you never bothered answering why don't you support German families.You know,in order to deserve a pension,you must do something for the nation.

Comment

Dark times are coming, very dark.

Comment

Personally I am not against immigration and certainly we have a duty under Treaty to give shelter to those who reasonably fear for their lives in their own native lands. As this is usually for political reasons it makes sense to foster good relations with 'pretenders to the throne' by offering them safety and friendship. All Kingdoms and Empires have done this throughout history.

Also with falling birth rates in Europe there is a need for more people so again inward immigration is short term fix for the demographic problems. Some nations are multi faith per se already (Ukraine for example has Muslim Tartars, Jews, Orthodox Christians and Catholic Orthodox and a few Catholics) but a Tartar is no less patriotic than a Catholic or a Jew. In such multi faith nations migration is likely to be easier.

In general there are two things that I do not agree with. The first is what they call 'multiculturalism' where whole groups of immigrants settle in one area and build their temples or mosques and cut themselves off the rest of the native population. When in Rome they must learn to do as the Romans and cut off in their own community within the greater community they can never learn the native ways.

The second is the wholesale influx of non skilled workers who are then given priority in available housing etc... This decreases wages for the natives and in some cases leaves natives who have served in the country's armed services homeless on the streets. If they are desperate to live in country A or B and there is not sufficient housing etc let them serve in the army for 10yrs as the old Roman Legionaries used to have to do before getting their land and their freedom. By then they will be bound to the country they have chosen.

But this only works with larger and richer nations. Macedonia should create an incentive, whatever it takes, for them go around. If skilled workers that you need are lacking by all means assimilate them but ALL introduction must be on a managed basis not accepted on whole scale so that the traditions of the natives are not lost.
                          Last edited by snapper; 28 Aug 15,, 03:20.

Comment

Sara,

Sadly, multi-culturalism cuts two ways. Too often the natives/locals propagate ghettos as a means of area denial-keeping their local communities "pure". Europe has a long, well-practiced history WRT these techniques of social quarantine. Equally, new-comers bond with like-kind when faced with an alien, incomprehensible world. Consequently, they compound the inclination toward ghettoization.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Interesting observation, since ghetto seemed as a US term to me.
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Our intelligence says that they are not immigrants yet they are deserters from Syrian and ISIS armies.

Comment

Working...
                                X