Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were warned .

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1113414757
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/…/Familie...ya-war-…

Sorry ,,links have been removed , it showed some muslim idiots desecrating a cemetery .
    Last edited by tankie; 11 Sep 15,, 16:03.

Comment

Don't worry,good will conquer evil.
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
        Don't worry,good will conquer evil.
        Lets hope so mate .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Bolo , we wont have children then , we are being fucked out of existence .

Absolute friggin madness and in this highly volatile world of today in europe ,,where is our ,,UK ,, glory arsed leader camoronoccio ,, watching fkin cricket and getting paid for it . Oh yea and N/Ireland is falling apart as well .
          Tankie in the case of the UK i find it difficult to be sympathetic.
          Unlike the germans you did rule over many nations with huge muslim populations and presided over the partition of india.
          You knew already what happens.
          In spite of all this you imported them and now you have to pay the piper.
          Last edited by bolo121; 11 Sep 15,, 16:38.
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            An ISIS terrorist posing as an “asylum seeker” has been arrested by German police in a “refugee” center in Stuttgart, and German customs officers have seized boxes containing Syrian passports being smuggled into Europe.
            "Terrorist" is relative. The guy was an IS recruiter in Spain, went undercover when Spain sought to arrest him, and was arrested in Germany under false identity only two weeks later.

There have been 29 cases of "supposed" ISIS terrorists among actual refugees in Germany. All of them have been proven unfounded and false accusations. Just saying. Domestic Intelligence is relatively worried about our German salafists though. They run recruiting drives near refugee registration centers.

IS doesn't need to falsify passports btw. They captured thousands of blank passports in Syria.
            Last edited by kato; 11 Sep 15,, 16:43.

Comment

Yup Bolo , all thats true , but im only 65 mate , werent my fault , lol

But ok , leave the uk out of it as we know we are universally hated , but what about the rest of europe ? which is now fast becoming worldwide .

Kato , there are thousands of fighters under the guise of refugee . They have openly admitted it .

Comment

... ISIS propaganda.

Besides, why would ISIS need or want to smuggle in people as refugees? You want people with local knowledge to perpetrate attacks. At best you send home some of the foreign fighters. Thousands to choose from. They can just hop in the next aircraft from Turkey, Jordan, Iraq or Egypt on regular lines, unlike refugees.
                Last edited by kato; 11 Sep 15,, 16:51.

Comment

Ah well cheers kato , I will sleep better for that .

Click image for larger version

Name:	559204_369506649748948_291294860903461_1116569_1354114634_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	1467594

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                    ... ISIS propaganda.

Besides, why would ISIS need or want to smuggle in people as refugees? You want people with local knowledge to perpetrate attacks. At best you send home some of the foreign fighters. Thousands to choose from. They can just hop in the next aircraft from Turkey, Jordan, Iraq or Egypt on regular lines, unlike refugees.
                    You know that is great from a common sense stand point. Only I don't know if I would want to bet my life on it given the opposing side exhibits no common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                      You know that is great from a common sense stand point. Only I don't know if I would want to bet my life on it given the opposing side exhibits no common sense.
                      At worst they come with knives (tho, with so many borders, I doubt even that). It's easy to find the RW station in any German city, but, from personal experience it's very hard to leave a pacage unatended. You can bet there is a looney or few, but you can also bet the police is on alert and they'll have a hard time.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        At worst they come with knives (tho, with so many borders, I doubt even that). It's easy to find the RW station in any German city, but, from personal experience it's very hard to leave a pacage unatended. You can bet there is a looney or few, but you can also bet the police is on alert and they'll have a hard time.
                        The police in Turkey have intercepted shipping containers full of weapons , its coming and I really hope I dont have to say these words ,,I TOLD YOU SO ,

Comment

I saw this comment coming. Turkey is arming Syrian rebels, someone else is arming the Kurds.

In the other news a week ago the Greeks seized arms allegedly heading to Libya. Kinda hard to hide and smuggle assault rifles. So many people come in contact with the refugees.
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            but you can also bet the police is on alert and they'll have a hard time.
                            Not just police. We also have 18 different intelligence agencies keeping an eye on them.

Comment

Dok i posted a link to the storage containers earlier .

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                                Not just police. We also have 18 different intelligence agencies keeping an eye on them.
                                Good , , I recall from my time in BAOR the German police commanded respect , not just from us but everyone , a good force .

Comment

Working...
                                X