No announcement yet.

Germany's Refugee Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's going to be quite a spike in welfare numbers, given most refugees will have low skill sets. Then there's the following generation who, from our experience in NZ will be almost as welfare dependent as their parents. It's only generation 3 that shown a marked drop in dependency as their aspirations start matching the 'indigenous' population. 30-40 years of welfare spike with an already ageing population.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

3d generation for you,maybe.3d generation of this lot consists of troublemakers,inshallah.
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        I assume most of these refugees are muslims.

Question: why don't they seek asylum in Islamic nations like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the gulf states, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the central Asian 'Stans...?
        60% of refugees coming to Germany are Yugoslavians, 20% are predominantly Christians from various south-of-Sahel African countries that used to live in various North African countries until everyone except Germany decided to fuel the "Arab Spring". The remaining 20% are Syrians and Afghanis. There's a small amount of Pakistanis too, but we mostly deport those.

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
        The new EU plan to spread 160000 across EU may pass this time,at gunpoint.But it's worthless.
        Indeed, it's worthless. If Germany takes in 800,000 we should be distributing 5 million across the EU. 650,000 for France, 600,000 for the UK and Italy each, 400,000 for Spain and Poland each, 200,000 for Romania...

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        can you ask Greece to at least drop the migrants on the legal border crossings?
        We don't talk to Greece unless it's about money.

Comment

And then pigs will start flying.But you know what?It will be a good thing.If you want the destruction of EU.
          So yeah,bring in the locusts,ahh...,the invaders,...sorry ,the refugees.
          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Kato, the equivalent of that numbers population-wise, cross Macedonia on a daily basis, with as many stuck in the middle. And the numbers will rise.

Again, why your government and those others with will and capacity to accept these people, don't let them come by plane?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Bro,what's stoping your government to defend the borders?I mean,besides the usual incompetence and cowardice of most politicians everywhere.

Are there any problems?The violent sort,thefts,robberies,the like?

Comment

here is a real crisis... the rest is just BS...

Click image for larger version

Name:	31149497.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	1467569

Click image for larger version

Name:	bodrum-da-kiyiya-vuran-minik-aylan-in-son-7658262_3334_m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	1467570
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Damn thats a powerful image.
                  Change a few features here and there and its easy to imagine its my boy lying there.

But...you know what, letting them in would still be a huge mistake. It would just postpone to the future scenes of kids lying dead after a suicide blast or a french style gun attack.
                  For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
                    Damn thats a powerful image.
                    Change a few features here and there and its easy to imagine its my boy lying there.

But...you know what, letting them in would still be a huge mistake. It would just postpone to the future scenes of kids lying dead after a suicide blast or a french style gun attack.
                    i said my opinion about the rest Bolo..

i am not a politician nor have any power.

but letting this (anywhere for any reason) happen is a burden, a sin... a huge real one that should be felt by ALL humanity.

we, as a an entire race, deserve nothing...
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
                      i said my opinion about the rest Bolo..

i am not a politician nor have any power.

but letting this (anywhere for any reason) happen is a burden, a sin... a huge real one that should be felt by ALL humanity.

we, as a an entire race, deserve nothing...
                      I dunno, as an Indian i just don't feel the outrage as much as you do.
                      Go around any big city in India and you will see human suffering in all its forms everywhere every day.

All I will say is once there was only India...now there is India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
                      Europe is fortunate not to have experienced this issue and should take the long view and prevent any chance of it coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                        Bro,what's stoping your government to defend the borders?I mean,besides the usual incompetence and cowardice of most politicians everywhere.

Are there any problems?The violent sort,thefts,robberies,the like?
                        Short of shooting them down, there seems virtually nothing that can be done. We just don't have a will or desire to go through that path.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
                          I dunno, as an Indian i just don't feel the outrage as much as you do.
                          Go around any big city in India and you will see human suffering in all its forms everywhere every day.

All I will say is once there was only India...now there is India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
                          Europe is fortunate not to have experienced this issue and should take the long view and prevent any chance of it coming up.
                          Europe has experienced worse. Repeatedly. This too will pass.
                          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Well, its easy to point fingers at those pesky European barbarians for doing nothing.

That family has been denied asylum by Canada.
                            That family knew they are taking the risk to drawn. Itvwas not a matter of life and death for them.
                            Turkish authorities let them board on that boat with faulty vests.

But yes, it's easy to take the high horse and mumble at the incompetent, corrupted and disoriented EU.

Look how Europeans fucked it up, what we gonna do?
                            Blame them and continue to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                              Europe has experienced worse. Repeatedly. This too will pass.
                              Worse? Demographic invasion by islamic peoples has never happened before to western Europe.
                              The last big islamic threat was i believe the Ottomans at their high water mark.
                              I dont see how modern western europe jaded and indifferent as it is can fight the high birth rate and high motivation of islamists.

Comment

Relax bro. And have patience until the next Racak like incident happens.Then you'll hear real cries of ''suffering''. Fascism and crap for whatever pretext.

Comment

Working...
                                X