Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 729

Thread: Germany's Refugee Crisis

  1. #301
    Contributor
    Join Date
    05 Jan 09
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    Except none of the suspects are refugees, and the amount of cases filed is about the same as every week in Cologne...
    "the same as every week" then explain why the spokesman said "“completely new dimension of crime”? Why the mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks?

    so there must be at least one liar here. hmm, one must wonder who that is.

    And is there such a thing as refugee in german? is there a war going on in a neighboring country?

  2. #302
    Official Thread Jacker Senior Contributor gunnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 06
    Location
    DPRK, Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Posts
    23,818
    Quote Originally Posted by drhuy View Post
    and so it begins, sometimes karma comes quite fast

    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ve-sex-attacks
    The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, called Reker to express her outrage, according to a statement from her office.
    At first, I thought Merkel called Reker because she's angry about Reker letting the cat out of the bag.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

  3. #303
    Banned tankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 06
    Location
    Darlington UK
    Posts
    14,736
    I am being denied access to post from a source ?? basically the same drhuy posted ?

    Anyway ,,happy new year ,, fuhrer .As over 1000 reports of sexual assaults are reported and a rape ,one of Angelas MPs seems to want to close borders and limit refugees ,, well well , it aint just Germany tho is it Kato , as Denmark / Norway etc have realised too late the mistakes made ,, not good for genuine refugees tho , is it . The whole euro plan is unravelling before your eyes . The 3rd reich will hopefully come to its final demise . AT LAST

    UKIP for me .
    Last edited by tankie; 05 Jan 16, at 20:27.

  4. #304
    Official Thread Jacker Senior Contributor gunnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 06
    Location
    DPRK, Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Posts
    23,818
    Quote Originally Posted by drhuy View Post
    "the same as every week" then explain why the spokesman said "“completely new dimension of crime”? Why the mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks?

    so there must be at least one liar here. hmm, one must wonder who that is.

    And is there such a thing as refugee in german? is there a war going on in a neighboring country?
    Cologne's mayor, police chief, the Guardian, are in cahoots with Donald Trump to spread lies and fear about the peaceful refugees from the middle east, mostly able bodied men of military age, with no families attached.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

  5. #305
    Banned tankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 06
    Location
    Darlington UK
    Posts
    14,736
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnut View Post
    Cologne's mayor, police chief, the Guardian, are in cahoots with Donald Trump to spread lies and fear about the peaceful refugees from the middle east, mostly able bodied men of military age, with no families attached.
    hahahahahahaha well that took its time huh .Yup why are they not home fighting for their country is the thoughts thats been sprouted for months now .

  6. #306
    Contributor
    Join Date
    05 Jan 09
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnut View Post
    At first, I thought Merkel called Reker because she's angry about Reker letting the cat out of the bag.
    well, they did try. it took the mainstream media and government a few days to admit the incident after it's all over the social media.

    but then, obviously its all german's fault, according to Cologne’s mayor.
    Ms. Reker said that city officials would begin working on measures to help young women protect themselves and to explain the city’s attitudes and norms to its many newcomers.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/06/wo...many-says.html

    the funny thing is, she was stabbed during a campaign event in October by an attacker who opposed her welcoming attitude toward migrants.

  7. #307
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    05 Sep 06
    Posts
    4,584
    Quote Originally Posted by drhuy View Post
    "the same as every week" then explain why the spokesman said "“completely new dimension of crime”?
    Because the usual victims for the "dancing trick" the past couple years have been men, not women? (in that context: Cologne has about the same whiff in Germany as San Francisco in the US)

    Seriously though, Cologne City has around 15 criminal cases filed for sexual assault per week. For last week it's so far been around 25.

    Quote Originally Posted by drhuy View Post
    is there a war going on in a neighboring country?
    Going with countries where we're currently involved in wars?

  8. #308
    Contributor
    Join Date
    05 Jan 09
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    Because the usual victims for the "dancing trick" the past couple years have been men, not women? (in that context: Cologne has about the same whiff in Germany as San Francisco in the US)

    Seriously though, Cologne City has around 15 criminal cases filed for sexual assault per week. For last week it's so far been around 25.


    Going with countries where we're currently involved in wars?
    so are you telling me or asking me? And 15 = 25?

  9. #309
    Official Thread Jacker Senior Contributor gunnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 06
    Location
    DPRK, Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Posts
    23,818
    Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    Because the usual victims for the "dancing trick" the past couple years have been men, not women? (in that context: Cologne has about the same whiff in Germany as San Francisco in the US)
    Wait wait wait... are you saying Cologne is the San Francisco of Germany? As in the capital of homosexuals? And there are thousands of muslims in that city?

    Oh this will be good.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

  10. #310
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    05 Sep 06
    Posts
    4,584
    There's less than 5000 refugees in Cologne, far less percentage-wise than everywhere else in Germany.

    It gets even funnier. Not only is Cologne the capital of homosexuals in Germany, it's also the capital of anti-islam Eurabia mongers.

  11. #311
    Senior Contributor Versus's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 06
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by tankie View Post
    hahahahahahaha well that took its time huh .Yup why are they not home fighting for their country is the thoughts thats been sprouted for months now .
    But they do.

  12. #312
    Official Thread Jacker Senior Contributor gunnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 06
    Location
    DPRK, Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Posts
    23,818
    Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    There's less than 5000 refugees in Cologne, far less percentage-wise than everywhere else in Germany.

    It gets even funnier. Not only is Cologne the capital of homosexuals in Germany, it's also the capital of anti-islam Eurabia mongers.
    I don't think I have enough popcorn for this show.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

  13. #313
    Contributor 1980s's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jul 08
    Posts
    702
    Regarding NYE horror in Cologne, you can clearly see a guy wearing a Kurdish flag below so perhaps a bit premature to narrow it down to just North Africans / Arabs. Anyway, if this doesnt become a watershed moment for Germany i dont know what it will take...

    Last edited by 1980s; 06 Jan 16, at 22:18.

  14. #314
    Senior Contributor Mihais's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Apr 08
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    5,161
    To be fair,the clip is very tame.Nothing spectacular.But the Kurds in Germany aren't much different from the rest.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

  15. #315
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    05 Sep 06
    Posts
    4,584
    Quote Originally Posted by 1980s View Post
    you can clearly see a guy wearing a Kurdish flag below so perhaps a bit premature to narrow it down to just North Africans / Arabs.
    There's a million Kurds in Germany, and what can be seen in the video is a pretty average New Years Eve celebration running the same harmless way it's been going since at least the 50s in Germany. Tossing explosives at each other on NYE is considered good sport over here*.

    The flag thing has to do with the fact that the Turkish-Kurdish war has long since arrived in Germany. You can see nationalist Turks and nationalist Kurds facing off on streets here every couple weeks (neither of whom have probably been in their respective part of their country in the past quarter to half century at least); in that sense some guy with a Kurdish flag hopping across the screen? Perfectly harmless.

    * Only guy that got arrested for that in my town this year was some drunk dude who in a huff with some bouncers got the great idea to try out the grenade launcher attachment on his blank-firing pistol, firing flare rockets at the bouncers and the line of people.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Refugee deal with U.S. back in force.
    By Exarecr in forum International Economy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02 Feb 08,, 05:09
  2. No refugee status for U.S. Deserters(Canadian Supreme Court)
    By Exarecr in forum World Affairs Board Pub
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18 Nov 07,, 02:47
  3. Pacifist GI seeks refugee status
    By Officer of Engineers in forum International Politics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 29 Nov 05,, 07:17

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •