X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always happy to do my part!!!

Comment

hey I'm new, and I've used a lot of message boards before so I'm not new to this. But when I tried replying to a thread, my posts show up and then are just deleted or gone? Just wondering why? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by statquo View Post
        hey I'm new, and I've used a lot of message boards before so I'm not new to this. But when I tried replying to a thread, my posts show up and then are just deleted or gone? Just wondering why? thanks.
        It all depends on what you said. Crass, pointless or idiotic posts can and will be moderated at the Staff's discretion.

I recommend you do some reading before posting further:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=2232

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Good afternoon. Can you explain how to upload a photo from my computer or send me in the right direction I have a MacBook Pro. 2016. I read the FAQ. But still un able to upload photos or to post them any help in this regard is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Comment

You would preview your written post by clicking "go advance" in the lower right corner. On that page scroll down a little to find manage attachments which you will click to bring up a pop up window. Click "add files" and then "browse" your files to find the photo. Then click "upload" after which you click "done" to close said window. You can now preview your post and picture before you submit your reply. Easy!

Comment

Should New Members reach a certain amount to be able to send threads???
              I didnt Find anything about this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Artesh View Post
                I don't think there is a minimum post requirement. Did you try to create a new thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by Artesh View Post
                  It might be 25 posts. A number of years ago we had issues with bots creating accounts and instantly start creating spam/advertisement threads from the moment of registration, so we put in a setting where a member had to have a minimum number of posts before creating threads of their own.
                  "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                  X