Forum Restored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    Okay, Minion, you were right, and I was... less right! We should stick to what we're good at: being bad...
    So, you are... left?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      So, you are... left?
      I'm bad, I'm bad. :-)

Did the board go offline for sometime?
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        I'm bad, I'm bad. :-)

Did the board go offline for sometime?
        Yep, Pari was refiling his admin powers.

Old chap he is, expect this to happen quite frequently. (I'd put a smiley here, but the powers to be won't let me)
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          Popillol, I've been receiving your messages...can you try again?
          If you're still getting failure notices, post here again. Thanks.
          I can't remember the exact wordings of my message. No problem, I was just curious.
          And the messages that you received are not showing in my Sent messages folder!

Comment

Originally posted by popillol View Post
            I can't remember the exact wordings of my message. No problem, I was just curious.
            And the messages that you received are not showing in my Sent messages folder!
            You need to enable that function 'save sent messages' in your personal settings. Odd I know, but thats Vbulletin.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
              You need to enable that function 'save sent messages' in your personal settings. Odd I know, but thats Vbulletin.
              Done! Thanks.

Comment

So private messages is working once again. Must be as I just got one that made me pause some as the sender was desertswo. When did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                  So private messages is working once again. Must be as I just got one that made me pause some as the sender was desertswo. When did this happen?
                  PM's have been working since last year...no idea why you got one from desertswo though :-(
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Wow, that's weird; maybe the PM's were held up in a server buffer somewhere?
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                      Wow, that's weird; maybe the PM's were held up in a server buffer somewhere?
                      At first I was puzzled.Even more so when the date was April 1st. Turns out it was Mike's wife who only recently found out he was a member of this forum. He had mentioned a Uni High grad in the past and apparently she saw the private messages between Mike and me in that regards.

Comment

I'm getting this a lot, including when I try to post this here:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                        Trust me?
                        I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
                          I'm getting this a lot, including when I try to post this here:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

still getting this quite a lot.
                          Trust me?
                          I'm an economist!

Comment

Me too.

Comment

I'm sure everybody gets that. Took several tries to log in and then several tries to post this message. Just keep hitting refresh for those internal server messages.

Comment

I'm getting this error for a long time. I, once, took a screenshot to post it here, then got the same error again. Frustrated, I left the idea to post it here. If the error persists, hitting F5 continuously won't solve this issue. Wait for a while, then hit F5. If it works, great. If not, wait for a while, then hit F5 again.
                                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X