No announcement yet.

Forum Restored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'm not authorized to access the Random Thread.
    If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monash View Post
      Now I'm not authorized to access the Random Thread.
      I'll send another message to Rochen.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Any error messages that pop up, please try to get a screen shot of them. It'll help Rochen figure out where the problems are.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Monash View Post
          Oh well at least it's nice to know it's not something I did to myself.

FYI I think I have fixed the problem after a fashion. When that message comes up and you have to log back in if you tick the little box marked 'Stay logged in' below the sign in space it stops happening.

The only problem I can see is that if we all start doing this it might cause some other problem, you know de-laminate Rochen' anti-matter beam splitter or something.
          Thats been working for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post

Thats been working for me
            I just tried that and it does work!

Comment

• Regarding the recent "blackout", there was an outage at one of Rochen's servers. It took down a raft of sites, including the WAB.

Looks like we're back up though.

Comment

Working...
              X