Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Restored!

Dear loyal WABbits,

As you can see, our own personal team of guardian angels and sugar daddies at Rochen have restored the board to working order. A HUGE thank you to Team Rochen for their hard work and generosity!!

There are of course still a few issues left to fix. The priority was to fix the core issues first, and that they have done magnificently.

At the moment, we have identified the following issues:

1. Some attachments/file uploads have been lost - Unfortunately whatever was lost is likely lost for good.

2. Smilies are not working.

3. WAB Logo on the home page is not displaying

4. Post "Likes" function is still missing

As you find other errors or functions missing or not working properly, please post on this thread.

Welcome back!
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Cheers!

Comment

finally!!!!..
      Thank you sugar daddies. can you help me find me some sugar mommies

Comment

*** applause ***
        Chimo

Comment

Yay!!!!

Comment

Real treat to see WAB back up again.

Plenty happening in the world, seems criminal that WAB doesn't get its say...

Comment

We aim to get all of these remaining issues worked out over the next week or so. Just glad to have the board back up and running for everyone.

We do have some longer term plans to improve user experience as well though.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Hooray!
                All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
                -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                    Thanks everyone.
                    Thank YOU!
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Friggin sweet!

I worried for a few days that maybe I "didn't get the memo."
                      "We are all special cases." - Camus

Comment

Cool.

Comment

I had hoped when I got a birthday email from WAB that it meant things were back up and running. Couldn't ask for a better 50th birthday present. Well, I could, but I probably wouldn't get it and having the Board back is pretty sweet.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Glenmongie is on special for July.
                            Chimo

Comment

Sweet. A big thanks to the team @ Rochen.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                              X