• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why i cannot create new post

Comment

Originally posted by atwexchange View Post
      You're brand new. Try participating in existing threads for awhile, starting with the Introduction Thread.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by atwexchange View Post
        Start here:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...62#post1007162

And then follow up here:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Was the site down earlier today? I was getting connection refused.

Comment

Originally posted by Native View Post
            Was the site down earlier today? I was getting connection refused.
            Not that I'm aware of, no.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

So how many posts does one need before they can create their own threads? Im at 11 or 12 now

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                In the weirdest way :-D
                Apparently you always had a thing for gingers.
                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Ironduke,

Been meaning to say Welcome Back.

We've missed you!
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                    Apparently you always had a thing for gingers.
                    Eh, whatever works lol

Comment

Test

Comment

great

Comment

Originally posted by lupacexi View Post
                          great
                          Welcome to the WAB! We hope you find this a great place to engage on National Security matters with folks spanning the globe.

We ask our new members to go this this thread and introduce themselves. Tell us a bit about you and why you joined. Also what your chief interests are, etc.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...62#post1007162

After that we recommend you go to this thread and see some of the best ways to have a productive stay on the WAB.

Thanks

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580
                          Mark Twain

Comment

I have completed 10 posts. Still I am unable to start new thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X