Nordic nations declare Russia a threat to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrey Egorov View Post
    Sweet Jesus, that's hillarious. We also have bloody history with Sweden, Turkey, Japan, Germany, Romania, Austria, Germany, France, Poland and even Mongolia (did I forget anyone? sorry). Please go on making further assumptions

Yep, I did forget Great Britain and USA, again, sorry for that
    Uhm... China?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Uhm... China?
      Right! Damanskiy island. Thanks.
      We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

Originally posted by Batista View Post
        Russia and Finland had a bloody history to share.US muscle flexing against Russia needs some local support for sure.

Finland–Russia relations
        So that is the US dictating terms as usual?

Sure... I am anti-american just because I have some critical comments just like I do for my own country.
        You have no critical comments.

And not everyone is privileged enough to sit on internet all day night and start commenting at the drop of hat posting hundreds of comments each day.
        You were called out. And you have nothing to reply with.
        Chimo

Comment

Sweet Jesus, that's hillarious. We also have bloody history with Sweden, Turkey, Japan, Germany, Romania, Austria, Germany, France, Poland and even Mongolia (did I forget anyone? sorry). Please go on making further assumptions

Canada.

Summit Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Chimo

Comment

Afghanistan, but who doesn't? :)
            Last edited by Red Team; 14 Apr 15,, 18:22.
            "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Thanks Colonel and Red Team. Forgot about Afghanistan and never knew of Canada conflict. WAB is educational again.

Darn. Colonel got me in the ankle

Comment

Did US fight any major wars against Russia/Soviet Union/Russia?
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                  Did US fight any major wars against Russia/Soviet Union/Russia?
                  M21Sniper was very proud of his Polar Bears holding some warehouse near Archangelsk back in 1919 Polar Bear Expedition

Comment

M21Sniper was very proud of his Polar Bears holding some warehouse near Archangelsk back in 1919 Polar Bear Expedition
                    I knew about that (learnt from him actually). Also there was a Siberian expedition at the same time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ..._Force_Siberia

But both of these operations weren't exactly "bloody history" by any stretch of the imagination. They weren't subjugation nor were they intended to be a conquest.

Really, US and Russia don't have a "bloody history" with each other. The Cold War never got hot (thankfully). We did more to mess with our neighbors to the south of us in any one decade over the last 150 years than we ever did to Russia.

Russia and Europe, on the other hand, now that's some good show.
                    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

My point was we share bloodshed with half of the continent, but the today's agenda is defined by another cause

Comment

Andrey,

Really thoughtful series of comments. Thanks.
                        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                          No you don't. Your critical comments are reserved for Pak/Chinese/Western countries in the forum you're ever present. You not only post racist jibes, but very mean religious comments about Muslims and Christians. With glee you pounce and comment sadistically about 'Rape and Pedophilia culture of the Western world' and such shit. You even called OOE a chinaman. rock127, who are you fooling?
                          You ain't fooling me for sure. You were racist in the beginning and tried to cover your tracks.

Then don't be an idiot with your silly statements.
                          Words to live by. Try to follow them.

This is a great place to learn, either take it or argue it.
                          Like you are the spokesperson for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            Unlike you I don't jump into debates to judge, I analyse and argue.
                            I call that bullshit. When you tried to argue with me, you resorted to name calling and launched ad hominem attacks on my background and called my integrity into question. You got no credibility based on that.

Most of whatever you post is rubbish. Like for e.g., the factory in India employing 200 people, and when asked for the TIN #, you ran away from that argument. But I didn't take it to heart, you're inconsequential in my scheme of things.
                            I didn't run away. I didn't see the need to give you information that aint privy to you. I do not have a need to answer you. You know what it is funny? You keep asking me for all of these private information but you absolutely refuse to give any kind of information about yourself only resorting to attacks on my character and such. You are such a fake even if others can't see for what you are.

Why then has TH never questioned me when I criticized US policies or their administration? Why hasn't anybody criticized me for criticizing US? Recently as far as the US selling a billion dollars arms to Pakistan.
                            You mean criticize according to TH's terms and his sense of propriety? Yeah right. You can't even see the difference.

And tell me, Batista asked for your services? You have a habit of jumping into threads, slandering the staff and hijacking it. Batista couldn't explain his stand when called out by TH. If he could, why hasn't he issued any statement so far? Guess what, duplicity. Everyone in here can see through Batista's statement, but you. Why? Because you have taken the responsibility of defending everything and any poster whose line of thinking matches yours. All from India. So spare me the lecture about TH.
                            Look who is talking. Nobody asked you to jump in and yet you did anyway like you have in other threads. As for Batista's statements or such, it wasn't about Batista but about the way TH would selectively jump in and defend US and criticize others when they jump in to defend their country's side.

As for criticizing India, I do not mind criticism of India as long as it is valid and merit but based on your criticisms, yours are way below BS grade and needed to be called out.

Batista's post was self-explanatory, Mr. Lawyer. As I said everyone can see through, but you.
                            And I and others have seen through you and for what you are and represent.

The thumb-rule is one does not question the Staff. PM's his/her grievances to them and gets it sorted out without an open slug-fest.
                            Like I need a lecture from you on forum rules when you have consistently broken them in the first place when you did your ad hominem attacks.

But I guess that doesn't apply to you since you just bought a 2 bedroom house, you're here in WAB longer than most, you have a factory in India employing 200 people (request for TIN # hasn't been reciprocated though) and a host of other reasons. Not only that, you're super special too.
                            Oh really? Like it don't apply to you when you stated and admitted that you would report on your fellow Indians to a foreign organization such as the NSA knowing that you would be committing treason against your own countrymen. I have no obligation or duty to give you any personal or confidential information to you who only have been on this forum for barely a year and you demanded that I prove myself to you. Fuck you. It is you that have to prove to me.

Says the guy who makes his living out of US. Talk about double standards. And what about the likes you dished out to extremist minded Modi fans. They weren't likes? Lipsticks?
                            There you go. In the beginning you accuse me of posting rubbish and launching slander and stuff and yet you are doing the same. Calling me an extremist and such? I call you a wanker and an idiot.

Comment

You need help dude.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                                And the thread history has proven me correct. But you'd rather cut your own throat than admit that.

Leading question, suggestive question, presumptuous question...it was anything but the simple request for information that you're claiming it is.
                                So you admit that your definition of what constitutes a statement and question was way off?
                                You already have, haven't you.
                                So you admit that what you said was basically bullshit?

In your dreams. I've repeatedly stated that I don't mind criticism of the United States. I'm an American: The entire freaking world criticizes us, even if only as a spectator sport. Getting bent out of shape every time somebody busted on the U.S. would be a 24/7 occupation.
                                Your actions belie that and says otherwise.

I know who and what I'm dealing with. Batista isn't looking for honest debate. He's a troll and nothing but. You'll notice, as OoE already pointed out, that he hasn't returned to the thread even once.
                                Some people are not slaves to the forum 24 hours 7 days a week. And Batista did respond.

Anyway, something of note that actually may provide a basis for Batista's question. But then again you may not take it seriously because of the origin of the article and the author of the article.

http://rt.com/news/231279-obama-foreign-policy-power/
                                Check out the quote:
                                Obama further says that “we occasionally have to twist the arms of countries that wouldn't do what we need them to do if it weren't for the various economic or diplomatic or, in some cases, military leverage that we had — if we didn't have that dose of realism, we wouldn't get anything done, either.”

And who, other than you, thinks that he wasn't trolling? Nobody. Not a single person other than you has bothered to defend him. So apparently I'm not the only one imagining things.
                                Really, like we imagine the way over the top criticism posted by Minskaya and others in that rape thread?
                                Last edited by Blademaster; 15 Apr 15,, 17:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X