Mob beats Afghan woman to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mob beats Afghan woman to death

I know, in my head, that this is not supposed to be an indictment against an entire group or entire religion. However, it is certainly getting harder for me to adhere to that belief and not want to start painting with a broad brush. This was a vicious, brutal, depraved attack on a young woman all the while being filmed by bystanders and their cellphones. Sick. Also, catch a very early scene with two policemen on the fringe just standing there not moving. Cannot post the text as I then get a blank screen when trying to preview till the text is eliminated leaving just this.

26 arrests after mob beats, burns Afghan woman - CNN.com

I hope the mullah gets arrested and is charged for the murder of the woman and gets sentenced to death. He is the one that instigated the whole thing.

Comment

tbm,

I know, in my head, that this is not supposed to be an indictment against an entire group or entire religion. However, it is certainly getting harder for me to adhere to that belief and not want to start painting with a broad brush. This was a vicious, brutal, depraved attack on a young woman all the while being filmed by bystanders and their cellphones. Sick.
      just remember, next day there were women pallbearers and a group of men surrounding them as human shields.

mob mentality, rationality goes out the window.
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
        I hope the mullah gets arrested and is charged for the murder of the woman and gets sentenced to death. He is the one that instigated the whole thing.
        Only if he pissed off the local warlord.
        Chimo

Comment

Wow! Another infidel bites the dust. Pretty much part of the culture here in South-East Asia. RIP.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
          X