Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUTIN...What's wrong with him? What's right with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I can write again :)

Comment

Things are getting very "interesting" in my (sort of) part of the woods. The attack happened on the Moscow May day parade. Also we have the issue of Turkish pipeline, all corresponding to the nightmarish scenario I've predicted long ago. Its a bit an old news,but somehow I think that it has its place in the greater scope of things. I hope you are alright,Doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFGFpK70fjQ

Comment

To make things more ironic (or not), Kumanovo, the place where the attack took place is the place where Kosovo war ended. Or is it?

Comment

Putin fires 110,000.

This is what belt-tightening looks like in Russia: Vladimir Putin has fired 110,000 government officials at a stroke.
          The Russian president signed a decree last week limiting the number of staff employed by the Interior Ministry to just over one million. That requires massive layoffs that will bring total headcount down by 10%.

Administrative staff will bear the brunt of the cuts at the ministry, which controls the Russian police, paramilitary security forces and the road traffic safety agency.
          Russia is slashing government spending by 10% across the board this year as it suffers its worst economic crisis in years.
          The double whammy of tumbling oil prices and Western sanctions, imposed on Russia over its involvement in the crisis in Ukraine, has hit hard.
          The economy shrank by 2.2% in the first quarter. The IMF expects it to contract by 3.8% this year, and by more than 1% in 2016.
          Putin took a pay cut of 10% in March, shortly after demanding every government department -- except defense -- reduce spending.
          Officials figures show unemployment rose to 5.4% in June, compared to 4.8% a year ago.
          http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/24/news...ffs/index.html

Comment

Oh wow, I feel really sorry for the "budget lambs"...we are firing off 10.000 of them too. Actually, firing off the administrative workers aka the "budget lambs" (cause they are like lambs sucking the state) is a sign of recovery in the orthodox economies.
            Last edited by Versus; 25 Jul 15,, 16:42.

Comment

Working...
            X