This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
    No I am not ashamed to face the past of Hinduism.
    I really truly couldn't give a monkeys arse what invisible friend cult you genuflect to.
    You're not answering the question. You asked was I ashamed "to face the past of Christianity where terrible atrocities were committed in the name of Christ that you cannot handle any criticisms of Christianity?"
    My question is straight back at you. Are YOU too ashamed to face the past of Christianity, blah blah blah. It's rhetorical you see. Why, after supposedly reading this thread, you think I was invested in Christianity or any of the other invisible friend cults is beyond me, but there you go.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      I really truly couldn't give a monkeys arse what invisible friend cult you genuflect to.
      You're not answering the question. You asked was I ashamed "to face the past of Christianity where terrible atrocities were committed in the name of Christ that you cannot handle any criticisms of Christianity?"
      My question is straight back at you. Are YOU too ashamed to face the past of Christianity, blah blah blah. It's rhetorical you see. Why, after supposedly reading this thread, you think I was invested in Christianity or any of the other invisible friend cults is beyond me, but there you go.
      I'm posting this on behalf and with the permission of Blademaster who missed the right of reply with the thread being closed

Originally posted by Blademaster
      was close and not allowing me to rebut your comment.

In response to your last comment, no I am not ashamed of facing Christianity even though your question was rhetorical. You were on a bent criticizing Obama when he made the connection to his own religion as an example when good people fail to rise up and say enough and that this is not part of my religion and criticized him for bringing up past deeds.

And yes I did answer your question in more than 1 way.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
      X