Dead Argentine prosecutor had drafted request for president's arrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Argentine prosecutor had drafted request for president's arrest

Someone with more insight to shed more light?

Dead Argentine prosecutor had drafted request for president's arrest | Reuters
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

The president probably ordered his assassination. This kind of thing is not that uncommon in Latin America.
    Argentina even being the Latin American country with the highest Index of Human Conditions has a very unstable political system. It seems that every couple of decades they hit the "reset button".

Comment

Yeah, who are you?
      Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        Yeah, who are you?
        What that question is supposed to mean?

Comment

That in our community we talk to people who introduce themselves. http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...w-members.html
          Those who know don't speak
          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Wow! You have 4,444 posts! East Asians would hate that. They think the number four brings bad luck because it is written in Kanji in the same way as "Death".

Comment

Yes,I'm a bringer of death and I revel in chaos and doom.Now please introduce yourself.
              Those who know don't speak
              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                Yes,I'm a bringer of death and I revel in chaos and doom.Now please introduce yourself.
                Nice to meet you Heer Mihais, the bringer of death that reveals chaos and doom!

Comment

Working...
                X