2014 Peshawar school attack: 141 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Peshawar school attack: 141 Dead

The TTP have struck a school in Peshawar killing a number of children. Very unfortunate and tragic.

Peshawar siege live: Taliban bomber blows himself up in school; 17 boys dead - Firstpost
    BBC reports that Taliban spokespersons have told the agency that the strike follows the aggressive operations under taken by the Pakistan Army to rout militants from northwest Pakistan. "Hundreds of Taliban fighters are thought to have died in a recent military offensive in North Waziristan and the nearby Khyber area," reports BBC.

According to a government spokesperson who spoke to ARY news the assailants entered the school wearing army fatigues.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), incidentally, were also behind the attack on Malala Yousafzai....

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

The dead toll seems to have gone above 100, with 84 children dead.
    This is insane.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

At first I just shook my head. Then I imagine the bodies and it wrenches the heart.
      Chimo

Comment

I'm speechless
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

A very sad incident. Prayers for the innocent kids.

JUST IN: Over 100 students killed, 80 injured in attack on army school in Peshawar

Taliban gunmen attack military-run school in northwest Pakistan
          Says, 500 school kids are hostages.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Militants attack Peshawar school; 126 dead

122 killed are kids.

The Taliban have claimed responsibility for the attack.

This is a Pakistani 26/11 by Pakistanis themselves.
            Last edited by Batista; 16 Dec 14,, 12:08.

Comment

Terror Attack in Pakistan

Taliban attack on a Pakistani Army school in Peshawar. At least 126 dead and scored wounded, mostly kids grades 1-10

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12...school-attack/

Comment

Sad indeed, they tasted their own medicine and hope the nation recovers from this loss and wakes up the reality of terrorism in their country rather than blame India for alll of their misfortunes. Kids shouldn't have been involved in this, their army would have been justified,but not innocent kids.

Comment

160+ kids killed!!!

Peshawar school attack: Taliban storms Pakistan school, kills 160 students, holds hundreds hostage | The Financial Express

Comment

Why would they deliberately kill so many little children?

I literally can't think of anything the Taliban could have done that would alienate their Pakistani supporters faster.

Attacking the Pakistani army or government would have been understandable, blowing up a marketplace would have been cowardly and indiscriminate, but intentionally targeting children just seems indefensible.

Comment

Their barbarism knows no bounds.

My deepest sympathies to the families of those who perished
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

160+ dead, most of them kids. It is times like this when I wish I believed in the concepts of hell and eternal hellfire for the rabid dogs who did this.

I would like to see what the TTP apologists in Pakistan say now
                        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                          160+ dead, most of them kids. It is times like this when I wish I believed in the concepts of hell and eternal hellfire for the rabid dogs who did this.

I would like to see what the TTP apologists in Pakistan say now
                          What you give is what you get... that's the concept Pakistan would never learn.

They cheered when innocents died in the similar attack in India in 26/11.

Comment

160 kids. That's a lot of future Engineers, Doctors, Scientists, Agriculturists, Humanitarians, Billionaires murdered. I know the PA is capable, I just wish they put an end to all of these mindless killings.
                            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

What's more painful is to see Pakistani's still believing that India/RAW is the behind all this. Just when India was trending #IndiawithPakistan they are trending #StopIndianterrorismInPakistan. Man will they even learn their sins have come back to haunt them.. As much as I am against the violence against anyone anywhere when Kurdish girls and women were raped and sold in Black market there was not even a peep either from Indian side nor in Pakistan. I am with the families of the kids that lost their lives and pray they went to a better place , but if Pakistani's don't learn a lesson and want to blame us, god save them

Comment

Working...
                              X