Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo View Post
    Indeed, what you give is what you get.
    Your time to learn will come too...eventually.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AENmYb6M1zw

Indians are rejoicing and celebrating the death of these kids on twitter, facebook, Indian fora and commenting in Pakistani newspapers. So please cut the I am holier than thou crap.
    Cut the crap, just because people state the obvious that Paks are paying for their sin in the form of blood of their children is not rejoicing, it is stating the obvious, which BTW the Paks still don't seem to get. The LET boss who orchestrated the Mumbai attacks was treated as a hero just a few days ago in Lahore, what do you have to say about that.

I feel sad that the children died in vain......
    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      They just got hit and is in pain. They're lashing out.
      They refuse to let the pain they caused to others to heal. The bastard who orchestrated the Mumbai attack roams around freely and is even felicitated a few days ago in one of their major cities. I have lost even the little respect I had for this country. One would expect such a serious even to cause a lot of introspection but we only see the usual blame game. WTF is their military commander visiting Afghanistan for, he should instead visit the ISI headquarters and grab the chief by his balls...
      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

You're expecting them to see logically at this point? Going to ISI HQ ain't going to solve anything. In Afghanistan, they can at least know what they Afghans know or do not know about the TTP.
        Chimo

Comment

Taliban suicide attack on Afghan bank kills 10 - World - DAWN.COM

BTW there is no let up in the activities of the "good" Taliban......
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
            This is something that the Western Press at least is missing. Normally under the Pashtunwali women and kids are off limits even in a blood feud. But Paksitani artillery strikes (not drones) have killed so many women and children that this likely got discarded. The Pashtunwali is very much an eye for an eye system and to not seek revenge in kind is a form of moral failure. To them it is good and right to kill kids in turn for their kids being killed. Shirt of some sort of Pashtun tribal leader emerging with the gravitas to bring the Taliban to the table (and being able to actually restrain them) and a commitment by the Pakistani government to pay the blood price peace is not possible.

I don't think that leader exists and the GoP is not going to pay that blood price. This is going to be a generational conflict... Its not about Pakistan vs Afghanistan, its not about Islam or even Islam v West/US, its about Pashtun v Punjabi.

Sorry my friend but this is something everyone is against now be them pashtuns or punjabi.The other part is that people believe that just because the school is run by army,so it must be having army related family students.This is not true,as not even 10% of them had army origins.90% of them were pashtuns including of those we have heard of names and seen on Media.

Why they striked childrens?because onwards the zarbeazb,talibs got serious blow to its capabilities and has lost the strength aswell.They had to stage something to show power by targeting a soft target.

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
              I am sorry but why should India admit to a proxy war in Afghanistan? If Pakistan is doing that and wants to come clean that is their issue

I agree with this statement. But we still see Hafiz Saeed blaming India and calling for revenge. Also, here is something I would attract your attention to - known Talib sympathizer Hamid Gul and others are already trying to deflect the blame away from the Talibs and towards India/ Afghanistan. This is not going to help you punish the perps.
              Sorry my friend but i beg to differ,now i don't have any media source's but i had heard in person from IDPs of Waziristan that Uzbeks are indian agent.I had repeatedly told them that they are from afghanistan and uzbekistan but they could not agree,and yes i am talking about a teacher of a school in waziristan.

I don't like this blame game but saying that India is all pure and the evil is only Pakistan is not true.

Sir,you know every country has its share of stupid and hate promoting stupids,such as for the time being hafeez saeed and zaid hamid in our case,Subramanian swami and Shiv sena guys in india case.

Comment

Good development,thank God we got Ashraf Ghani in Afghanistan now.

Pakistan has secured a crucial assurance from Kabul and the US-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) regarding elimination of sanctuaries of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Afghan soil a day after the grisly violence at the Army Public School and College in Peshawar.
                Kabul, ISAF promise action against TTP sanctuaries – The Express Tribune

Comment

Musharaf

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

Comment

They just got hit and is in pain. They're lashing out.
                    They are in pain and lashing out? Maybe guys like Neo and Barangai, not the deep state chaps.

In the video I shared, that Taliban apologist Hamid Gul spent the better part of his time justifying the motivation of the Taliban (their children were killed) and the rest claiming that India was behind this. Do you not see what is going on? Anger towards the TTP is being directed towards the "foreign hand" so that public anger also gets diverted away.

If Pakistanis were really riled up, they should have first kicked the Taliban apologists in the face.
                    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

When 11 Sept happened, our first look was towards Saddam.
                      Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by barangai View Post
                        The Present Govt is not only sincere,and we are looking forward for good relations
                        We hope that this sentiment translates on the ground and Taliban attacks on Afghan civilians and military will stop.
                        However, the feelers we are getting is that many in Pakistan are trying desperately to link India to this massacre, which is a real shame and defeats everything.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

When 11 Sept happened, our first look was towards Saddam.
                          I am aware of that. But here the Talibs have already claimed responsibility, given the reason why and have even provided details of the perps on ground. How much more info does one need. The Taliban apologists are trying to soften the anger in spite of that.

Unlike others in my country, I do not have the expectation that they will suddenly turn anti JUD or anti Hafiz Saeed just because of this. There is no reason to expect that. I even have trouble expecting that they will turn anti Afghan Taliban after this. The victimhood and fundamentalist mentalities are entrenched too deep for that. But who really suffers? The kids
                          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Afghan Taliban releases statement condemning attack on Pakistani school

Comment

Originally posted by barangai View Post
                              ISLAMABAD: Army chief General Raheel Sharif rushed to Kabul on Wednesday to deliver a warning to Afghan authorities to take decisive action against sanctuaries of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) or else Pakistan would go for ‘hot pursuit.’

General Raheel is traveling to the Afghan capital after security agencies found evidence that the Peshawar attack, which killed 141 people, including 132 children, was planned inside Afghanistan by the Mullah Fazlullah group.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/808187/h...to-tell-kabul/
                              Pakistan should provide any evidence they have of the alleged presence of TTP leadership on the other side of Durand Line to the Afghan Government instead of making threats of attacking Afghanistan which is not conductive to peace in the region. They should realize that Afghanistan is also the victim of islamic terrorism by Al-Qaeda and Taliban for past many decades just like Pakistan and is a front line ally fighting against Jihadi militants.

Both Pakistan and Afghanistan should resolve the issue of Durrand line which is radicalizing youth on both side of the line. Also both countries should pursue peace to eradicate scourges of poverty and illiteracy which is driving youth into extremism.

Comment

Unilateral large scale, long term attacks/incursions into Afghanistan aren't on the cards. Smaller co-operative efforts are another matter and would be very useful if they were sustained - but that's a big if! Apart from stretching Pakistan's military capacity to the limit in the face of current commitments they also would face political isolation by the international community. This trip is all about face saving i.e. trying to convince Pakistani citizens that the fault lies with foreign radicals and not domestic groups. Sadly I don't see all elements of the Pakistani Government and Intelligence community coming to grips with what is a domestic problem of their own making unless and until these kind of atrocities start being repeated on a regualr basis i.e. when they have absolutely, have no other f#@*&!g choice. After all the children of the elites can always be educated overseas - that will solve the immediate problem.
                                Last edited by Monash; 18 Dec 14,, 09:42.
                                If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X