No announcement yet.

2014 Peshawar school attack: 141 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP. It's sad to see kids being killed no matter to which country they belong. Hope army is now clear there is no good taliban or bad taliban or a moderate taliban. Pigs should be put down. You shall reap what you sow.
    It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

Can we please stop with the finger-pointing and scoring brownie points out of a sad incident? For fucks sake, 160 KIDS have been killed. How can some of you be so insensitive? Pathetic and retarded.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

I am really disappointed from the indian members across many fora's.Instead of supporting us,They are almost every where posting "karma is a bitch" and related comments.

For God sake,atleast look into the situation

On Topic:

I don't know what to do,i am feeling so helpless and angry.I just wish the scumbags are very dark future.

We should continue with our operation and this should serve as a reminder to the terrorists,no matter how much they bleed us,we are united,even stronger and will continue to fight them as long as we have a drop of blood left in us

Comment

Originally posted by barangai View Post
          I am really disappointed from the indian members across many fora's.Instead of supporting us,They are almost every where posting "karma is a bitch" and related comments.

On Topic:

I don't know what to do,i am feeling so helpless and angry.I just wish the scumbags are very dark future.

We should continue with our operation and this should serve as a reminder to the terrorists,no matter how much they bleed us,we are united,even stronger and will continue to fight them as long as we have a drop of blood left in us
          My prayers are with the departed kids, best wishes for those recovering. I am trying to, but can't imagine what the mothers of the slain kids would be feeling right now. Tragic. May Allah bless their soul.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

On Topic:

Please see the twitter trend #IndiawithPakistan, not everyone is heartless, we know how it is to lose lives to terrorism especially Kids. Our prayers are with the families and with your country.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveDaPirate View Post
              Why would they deliberately kill so many little children?

I literally can't think of anything the Taliban could have done that would alienate their Pakistani supporters faster.

Attacking the Pakistani army or government would have been understandable, blowing up a marketplace would have been cowardly and indiscriminate, but intentionally targeting children just seems indefensible.
              Pakistani army had recently concluded successful mission hunting more than 900 taliban's. There is also word that this attack was to demonstrate that they are still in business or to show who can terrorize more and not be cannibalized by ISIS. Many fighters left TTP to join ISIS since Taliban's were losing their grip rapidly and losing their 'glamour' in terror whatever that means :bang: . The recent attack on Waha border,Karachi ariport attack and this are all to just prove they are still in the game. Sick a**holes. They killed kids as little as 3rd grade
              Last edited by commander; 16 Dec 14,, 19:22.

Comment

Check out the comments section of DAWN. Indians offering condolences and Pakistanis thanking in return. The tragedy has united people across borders.
                Last edited by Oracle; 16 Dec 14,, 20:13.

Comment

And many Indians (like me) are slamming them and pointing to the fact that this is a South Asian and indeed world tragedy. SO stop putting everyone in the same basket. This is a tragedy for all of us

On Topic:

There was a quote that each USA drone attack would enable the Taliban to recruit entire villages. It appears that that PA ops in KPK might be having the same effect. Instead of fighting hard, maybe its time for the PA to fight smart. Aircraft attacks seem overkill, maybe there should be more embedding of troops on the ground?
                  "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                    And many Indians (like me) are slamming them and pointing to the fact that this is a South Asian and indeed world tragedy. SO stop putting everyone in the same basket. This is a tragedy for all of us

There was a quote that each USA drone attack would enable the Taliban to recruit entire villages. It appears that that PA ops in KPK might be having the same effect. Instead of fighting hard, maybe its time for the PA to fight smart. Aircraft attacks seem overkill, maybe there should be more embedding of troops on the ground?
                    This is not true,i have lived with the IDPs of North waziristan the whole month of Ramadan this year and believe me i have even found a family supporting drone strikes let alone the army operation.

Response to Zarbeazb was always expected though not to the childrens scale.Launching the biggest military operation without expecting a response from a group capable of striking any part of the country including sensitive installations is non sense.

The talibans today are at their weakest point since 2007,they don't have the strength of the daily/weekly bomb blasts anymore as they have lost the numbers and IED factories/Planning Groud.We should continue with the operations(zarbeazb and khyber 1) and expand them to Orakzai agency.

Troops are already on ground,As per reports few weeks earlier,ground operation was also launched in Shawal,NW

Comment

Most of the damage today was done in the intial 1/2 hour as they had no plan of taking hostages but rather had come to kill as many as possible.

Comment

My heart bleeds for those kids. This just isn't right.
                        Chimo

Comment

COAS Raheel Sharif has left for Afghanistan.

Well now its all upto Dr Ashraf Ghani govt,either he will have to be sincere and give up NDS activities or admit that he has no hold over NDS activities.

Together we can defeat the talibs on either side of the border,and Dr Ashraf Ghani is honest but is Abdullah x2 also?will they have control over the NDS activities?is a big question

Comment

Over here we have the media screaming about 'terror on the streets'. Incidents like this put our wows in perspective. I could only wish journalists over here were more interested in professional reporting and less interested in hysterical headlines.

That said Pakistan has no easy options. Institutionalized support of radical Muslim insurgences by sections of the military, intelligence and political classes (so long as they directed their attacks exclusively at India and Indian interests) has reached its logical concussion. The only options left are either submission to their political demands which is impossible since they cannot agree even amongst themselves over what those terms would be or a fight to the end - and I see little evidence that ordinary Pakistanis who dream of a better economic and social future for their children would chose the former over the latter.
                            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                              Aircraft attacks seem overkill, maybe there should be more embedding of troops on the ground?
                              air has the advantage of being able to degrade, delaminate, dislocate, destroy at various levels - if you have access to air then you should use it
                              sooner or later, to kill the enemy at its core, you have to get on the ground, close in, kill and if don't have to worry about interference from the executive, engage at a total war level
                              Linkeden:
                              http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
                              http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

The talibans today are at their weakest point since 2007,they don't have the strength of the daily/weekly bomb blasts anymore as they have lost the numbers and IED factories/Planning Groud.
                                Which Taliban are you referring too,... the Haqqanis, the TTP or the Mullah Omar faction?
                                - Mullah Omar's group is still used as PA proxies in Afghanistan
                                - Haqqani's have more or tell gone against the PA and we all know about the TTP.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X