Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome our newest Moderator, Lemontree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome aboard. I guess that means that the rest of us can now go on leave :)
    Linkeden:
    http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
    http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      Well there's background checks, "consultancy fees", quite a bit of paperwork, some red tape, committee selection, hearings, election-rigging, procurement of appropriate supplies, starting with a couple of cases of Scotch and as always, many bags of Cheetos to be consumed before making any decisions.
      Honesty finally speaks.
      sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Congratulations Aldrin!

He who dares to walk the fire path is blessed with the finest scotch and chicken tikka.

Now quickly pickup the shovel and the club.
        sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Well gratz I suppose but honestly I don't think we need more 'police'.

Comment

Congratulations LT! Deserving for a technically savvy and kind guy.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Good luck - hope the new 'job' isn't to stressful or time consuming.
              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Timing is everything...they got you when you were drunk on your Birthday...hahaha. Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xmas is here n look who pops in , Jacob Marley , aka Julie , how the devil are you and why have you been AWOL , good to see you back Joooools .

Comment

There is my tankster !!! I've missed you big guy ! Nah, I was diagnosed this past year with diabetes, so I've had to slow my heels a little. Business also slows this time of year so I have more time for socializing. How you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                      There is my tankster !!! I've missed you big guy ! Nah, I was diagnosed this past year with diabetes, so I've had to slow my heels a little. Business also slows this time of year so I have more time for socializing. How you been?
                      Same as you , type 2 , ischemic heart disease , ptsd , severe arthritis , apart from that and its ass problems im brand new :whome: , just finished a home move to a ground floor gaff , no more stairs yayyyyyyyyyyyy , did you manage to open the music links Joooools ? Well heres hoping your back forrawhile , ,,we need southie back as well as her loved up period should be simmering now instead of a raging inferno

Comment

Working...
                      X