Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome our newest Moderator, Lemontree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Joe is trying to say is that it took 10 years of begging, bribing, and kissing his feet to get him to change his mind if only nothing can be as annoying as WAB staff crying at his feet. Boy, is he wrong.
    Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      Well there's background checks, "consultancy fees", quite a bit of paperwork, some red tape, committee selection, hearings, election-rigging, procurement of appropriate supplies, starting with a couple of cases of Scotch and as always, many bags of Cheetos to be consumed before making any decisions.
      I would like to add that no sheep were harmed in the making of this decision but the world reserve of Cheetos was depleted and OoE was seen wearing black leather hosiery in the Lubyanka room. Business as usual in other words.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Congrats Captain!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          Good heavens! Are you mad, Captain? Why the hell did you ever said yes?
          Who said we gave him a choice, Sir?
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks Z, Fire and Don

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                What Joe is trying to say is that it took 10 years of begging, bribing, and kissing his feet to get him to change his mind if only nothing can be as annoying as WAB staff crying at his feet. Boy, is he wrong.
                Sir to tell you the truth, I told them that I know nothing - they said perfect.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                  OoE was seen wearing black leather hosiery in the Lubyanka room.
                  We agreed we weren't going to talk about that. :slap:
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                    Sir to tell you the truth, I told them that I know nothing - they said perfect.
                    That means you are overqualified.

Now get to work!!!
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Awwwwww, look how he has grown

Congrats LT :)
                      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Thank you antimony.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Congratulations Lemontree!

Comment

good luck , good choice , good grief ,, man are you mad

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                              We agreed we weren't going to talk about that. :slap:
                              That's because I'm prettier than everybody else.
                              Chimo

Comment

Congrats LT!

Comment

Working...
                                X