Modi gives free hand to forces over Pak ceasefire violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batista View Post
    The debate I was talking about was related to this skirmish yesterday.The journalist was asked why Pak media not showing whats happening on the side of Pakistan.

Arnab indeed talks a lot and he does comes up with facts but the fashion model cum journalist almost had a slip of tongue which implied ISI/Army might be having a say in the footage she would show on Friday.So Arnab caught her and she started pushing things under carpet and panelists almost had a laugh and Gen Quraishi looked embarrassed since he was the former official spokesperson of Musharaf for a long time.
    Arnab acts like a shitty journalist, when he is actually not. His coverage during Modi's NYC tour showed that he can be mature and informed when he chooses to be. In front of desis and pakistanis, he acts like a showman instead of a journalist. There are so many ways to catch these Pakistani idiots lying, such as comparing of maps, positions of Indian/ **** troops, weapons used. that takes research. Instead he takes the easy way out of shouting.

Originally posted by Batista View Post
    International community doesn't care much about a state which officially patronize terrorism as a state policy and related to lot of terrorist activities in the world. Intentional community also knows where was OBL living happily with his harem well protected by Army.Good to see India giving a apt reply and now it's Pakistan asking for a flag meet.

Why should India care so much about "International community" when our own people specially civilian die of unprovoked firing?
    Yeah, ask that to Vajpayee, on why he did not cross international borders during Kargil (there was no threat of nuclear weapons at that time, whoever says that is uninformed or lying) or during Operation Parakram.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by commander View Post
      And I guess you haven't noticed me accepting that fact that we can't erase them out of earth -yet. I said I would love to and that doesn't mean we can. Second the eye term was a literal term and I guess you know what I meant by that.
      What I am telling you is that it will be much, much more than an eye. As the Colonel says, if one flies, all fly.
      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Anti,

Arnab is an idiot. I'm ashamed to say he's from my State. He's the only one who talks in his talk-show. Big on rhetoric, a big zero on debate. Don't take that asshat seriously. He caters to TRP's and Indian fanbois.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          Anti,

Arnab is an idiot. I'm ashamed to say he's from my State. He's the only one who talks in his talk-show. Big on rhetoric, a big zero on debate. Don't take that asshat seriously. He caters to TRP's and Indian fanbois.
          He is better than those Barka's , Sagarika's , Kanwal's , Thapar's and mainly SarDesai's. Anyway all of them are just as bad as each other.

Comment

And I guess you haven't noticed me accepting that fact that we can't erase them out of earth -yet.
            When did you say that? And if you do, mention them in the same post so that posters understand them better.

I said I would love to and that doesn't mean we can.
            If we can't, why act like a fanboi? And you'd love to? What authority are you in?

Second the eye term was a literal term and I guess you know what I meant by that.
            Be specific. No one is going to assume what you mean, unless you are specific.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
              What I am telling you is that it will be much, much more than an eye. As the Colonel says, if one flies, all fly.
              I agree we would be hit hard with all that Pakistani got. But I would love for us to have the capability to take out Pakistan once and for all. Be honest with me, do you believe with all you heart that failed state can get things in order in their country and be friendly with us ? If not the Pakistani civilian government/citizens then at least the ISI and PA has to be obliterated.

Comment

He is better than those Barka's , Sagarika's , Kanwal's , Thapar's and mainly SarDesai's. Anyway all of them are just as bad as each other.
                How? The others give participants a fair amount of discussion. How is he better? Because he caters to fanbois like you? Stop trolling in every god darn thread.

Comment

When did you say that? And if you do, mention them in the same post so that posters understand them better.
                  He saw me posting in that thread and he knows where to find the answer in the same thread. Honestly I am just lazy to look for it but it is there.

If we can't, why act like a fanboi? And you'd love to? What authority are you in?
                  Wishing for something doesn't necessarily make you a fanboi but blindly beleiving that it would happen is called being a fanboi. If you can't make out that difference , then I guess I don't have much to add.

Be specific. No one is going to assume what you mean, unless you are specific.
                  Why are you getting worked up about my reply to Antimony anyway ? He and I were discussing about something and it clearly never involved you.

Comment

How? The others give participants a fair amount of discussion. How is he better? Because he caters to fanbois like you? Stop trolling in every god darn thread.
                    Is Troll the only term you know Oracle ? Seriously you need to grow up. Everytime you see someone who posts what you don't agree with you call them troll. It doesn't help your argument.

I never said he is the best but atleast he has the guts to call out any party on their ill doings rather than suck ass of a family and try hard to portray as the saviour of Indian media anyway. His weakness is that he is opinionated but atleast he is not playing the appeasment game.

Comment

He saw me posting in that thread and he knows where to find the answer in the same thread. Honestly I am just lazy to look for it but it is there.
                      I asked for the answer, not a 'he' or 'she'. When you post, your post becomes the subject of discussion for all. If you are lazy, don't post.

Wishing for something doesn't necessarily make you a fanboi but blindly beleiving that it would happen is called being a fanboi. If you can't make out that difference , then I guess I don't have much to add.
                      Wishing for a nuclear winter makes you an nothing more than an fanboi. Have you not followed the posts of the Scholars in here? You think you know more than them? Try acting your age.

Why are you getting worked up about my reply to Antimony anyway ? He and I were discussing about something and it clearly never involved you.
                      Don't post idiotic stuff if you want no offence to be taken.

Comment

Why?

Comment

I agree we would be hit hard with all that Pakistani got. But I would love for us to have the capability to take out Pakistan once and for all. Be honest with me, do you believe with all you heart that failed state can get things in order in their country and be friendly with us ? If not the Pakistani civilian government/citizens then at least the ISI and PA has to be obliterated.
                          Yes I do

Pakistan and India can be like US/ Canada. They are not monsters across the board. Half the people are under the control of feudal warlords or tribals. Much of the society is backward. The media, while vocal, is afraid to criticize the army and ISI even after multiple failure recently. Spend your time thinking how you can take down the Pakistan Army, not on how to lob nukes at their populace. Read up Christine Fair
                          Last edited by antimony; 09 Oct 14,, 19:12.

Comment

I asked for the answer, not a 'he' or 'she'. When you post, your post becomes the subject of discussion for all. If you are lazy, don't post.
                            When my reply is to you then ask me to provide the data to back it up and when you nose-in you search for the data yourself. If Antimony asks for it I will be glad to point him there.

Wishing for a nuclear winter makes you an nothing more than an fanboi. Have you not followed the posts of the Scholars in here? You think you know more than them? Try acting your age.
                            I dont give a damn how we take out Pakistan , and even if we went the conventional way the pakistani's as a last ditch would not hesitate to use Nukes and you know it very well. The only way I see any full blown war between India and Pakistan is gonna end is in a Nuke exchange. (Note: Full blown war not a skirmish.) I always acted my age and stood my ground if I am correct and corrected myself when pointed out I am wrong unlike you who would call the other guy troll and just try to dumb down the discussion.

Don't post idiotic stuff if you want no offence to be taken.
                            You are the one that looks an idiot when nosing in on other's reply and act as the spoiled kid that wants attention. I don't take offence unless the argument doesn't involve name calling rather than valid arguments.

Comment

Why?
                              I can actually provide you proof of how these journalists build up cases out of dust. I am sure you know about mediacrooks ? If not you might want to google the handle and read more about the expose's by that guy.

Comment

Yes I do

Pakistan and India can be like US/ Canada. They are not monsters across the board. Half the people are under the control of feudal warlords or tribals across the board. The media, while vocal, is afraid to criticize the army and ISI even after multiple failure recently. Spend your time thinking how you can take down the Pakistan Army, not on how to lob nukes at their populace. Read up Christine Fair
                                And yet the population of Pakistan fails to reason with reality. After all if the Pakistani public wants the Army to end it's illegal activities of funding terrorists they can don't you think? If all of them raise against the terrorism which is killing many on their own side what can the ISI and PA do kill their own people ? Then who will they protect Taliban's ?

PA is made up of Pakistani's and ISI is made up of Pakistani's not anyone else. Hence the public that rallied against a corrupt government in Pakistan doesn't want their army to send their home grown terrorists then they are equally culpable. However IMO PA and ISI would never die unless it's support from Pakistani's who are jealous of India is cut off.

Comparing the Canadian's with the Pakistani's seems very wrong to me in so much level's. Pakistani's atleast in this lifetime till they come to reason with reality will suffer from a impotent government, a rogue army and a physopath institution that is ISI that kills it's own people with their own money.
                                Last edited by commander; 09 Oct 14,, 19:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X