Modi gives free hand to forces over Pak ceasefire violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commander View Post
    Is Troll the only term you know Oracle ? Seriously you need to grow up. Everytime you see someone who posts what you don't agree with you call them troll. It doesn't help your argument.
    I am not the one calling to nuke Pakistan, who needs to grow up. You make it sound like talking a walk in the park. You and some other have been hijacking almost every thread about India.

I never said he is the best but atleast he has the guts to call out any party on their ill doings rather than suck ass of a family and try hard to portray as the saviour of Indian media anyway. His weakness is that he is opinionated but atleast he is not playing the appeasment game.
    Now you say he is not the best. What a change of heart. I say he is an idiot.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      I am not the one calling to nuke Pakistan, who needs to grow up. You make it sound like talking a walk in the park. You and some other have been hijacking almost every thread about India.
      And what have I done to hijack this thread ? after all this thread is regarding the stand off and escalating incidents at our border now. And sometimes you can't help wander out of the topic at hand. You are acting as if you are a purist.

Now you say he is not the best. What a change of heart. I say he is an idiot.
      I said he is better out of the lot not the best in his industry. Do read properly before starting to argue.

My earlier post since you missed to read it properly,

He is better than those Barka's , Sagarika's , Kanwal's , Thapar's and mainly SarDesai's. Anyway all of them are just as bad as each other.

Comment

When my reply is to you then ask me to provide the data to back it up and when you nose-in you search for the data yourself. If Antimony asks for it I will be glad to point him there.
        This is not a forum you host or own. I or for that matter anybody can ask for data. Don't like it, think before you post.

I dont give a damn how we take out Pakistan , and even if we went the conventional way the pakistani's as a last ditch would not hesitate to use Nukes and you know it very well. The only way I see any full blown war between India and Pakistan is gonna end is in a Nuke exchange. (Note: Full blown war not a skirmish.) I always acted my age and stood my ground if I am correct and corrected myself when pointed out I am wrong unlike you who would call the other guy troll and just try to dumb down the discussion.
        Why would you? You're a fanboi with a keyboard asking for our Army to do the dirty work.

You are the one that looks an idiot when nosing in on other's reply and act as the spoiled kid that wants attention. I don't take offence unless the argument doesn't involve name calling rather than valid arguments.
        As I said don't post, unless you can back your posts up.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

And what have I done to hijack this thread ? after all this thread is regarding the stand off and escalating incidents at our border now. And sometimes you can't help wander out of the topic at hand. You are acting as if you are a purist.
          Mature. That is the word.

I said he is better out of the lot not the best in his industry. Do read properly before starting to argue.

My earlier post since you missed to read it properly,
          Oh! Spare me the rubbish. I know where you come from.

Comment

I can actually provide you proof of how these journalists build up cases out of dust. I am sure you know about mediacrooks ? If not you might want to google the handle and read more about the expose's by that guy.
            Right, and Arnab does not? Have you not watched his debates and analysis

you say he is better, I say he is worse. The tragedy is that he can be far better
            "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

And yet the population of Pakistan fails to reason with reality. After all if the Pakistani public wants the Army to end it's illegal activities of funding terrorists they can don't you think? If all of them raise against the terrorism which is killing many on their own side what can the ISI and PA do kill their own people ? Then who will they protect Taliban's ?

PA is made up of Pakistani's and ISI is made up of Pakistani's not anyone else. Hence the public that rallied against a corrupt government in Pakistan doesn't want their army to send their home grown terrorists then they are equally culpable. However IMO PA and ISI would never die unless it's support from Pakistani's who are jealous of India is cut off.

Comparing the Canadian's with the Pakistani's seems very wrong to me in so much level's. Pakistani's atleast in this lifetime till they come to reason with reality will suffer from a impotent government, a rogue army and a physopath institution that is ISI that kills it's own people with their own money.
              Right, you want to stay in the '90s or move ahead?

There is a saying - cut your nose to spite others. You seem to be more consumed on destroying Pakistan than growing yourself. Stop being obsessed with them. all we need to do is ride out the next 2 years and ensure that Pakistan is not able to divert their western insurgent assets back to Kashmir. We dont need to even talk to them. They will come around begging to talk about water and Siachen. Water is going to be a life and death issue for them soon.
              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

This is not a forum you host or own. I or for that matter anybody can ask for data. Don't like it, think before you post.
                And this is not your's demanding everything at your service. Use a functionality called search if you are so much interested in seeing my reply. If antimony asks me for it I will provide the data or if anyone asks for it. Not you , you are only willing to name call people as troll,stupid,idiot and whatnot. Good luck with that attitude.

Why would you? You're a fanboi with a keyboard asking for our Army to do the dirty work.
                Yeah and this word fanboi you are seriously lacking vocabulary.

I have immense respect to our army and don't think to use them for any dirty work. When the army does it's work it's not only the soldiers that will face the brunt but even the civilians. You think pakistan will be playing nice and doesn't drop Nukes on one of our cities ? I am willing to risk it if it means we can live in peace finally.

As I said don't post, unless you can back your posts up.
                *sigh* I got nothing to say to YOU :slap:

Comment

Mature. That is the word.
                  In your version, or whatever man.

Oh! Spare me the rubbish. I know where you come from.
                  Spare me your lecture then if you don't want to listen to my rubbish. And don't assume, you will make an ___ out of you and you.
                  Last edited by commander; 09 Oct 14,, 20:26.

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                    Right, you want to stay in the '90s or move ahead?

There is a saying - cut your nose to spite others. You seem to be more consumed on destroying Pakistan than growing yourself. Stop being obsessed with them. all we need to do is ride out the next 2 years and ensure that Pakistan is not able to divert their western insurgent assets back to Kashmir. We dont need to even talk to them. They will come around begging to talk about water and Siachen. Water is going to be a life and death issue for them soon.
                    I definitely want to move ahead. But can the Pakistani's move ahead are they willing to ? THAT is the question. Does their military establishment has a will to move ahead instead of being rhetoric ? If not us moving beyond them will not matter because they will be there to drag us down no matter where we go, as they are just a stone's throw away from us and we don't enjoy the luxury that the USA has for Afghanistan or Syria or Iraq etc.

Once the US leaves Afghanistan then the real game starts. We don't want another nation falling prey to ISIS or any other terrorist group because we need Afghanistan to keep Pakistan busy from irritating us. We have seen in the last decade how Pakistan viewed India when they beheaded our soldiers and fired on our posts and sent terrorists to our land like 26/11 and the parliamentary attacks.

What will be your reaction (god forbid) if another 26/11 to happen? Are we ready to stop another such incident ? I assume you know of the recent ISI terror plot for Southern India right ? Had the guy not been taken down on time we could have been looking at a more broader bigger incident. The Pakistani establishment is so much jealous of India that they stroke their people's ego and keep the hate alive. We are the not the one's that started to shoot first. Unless the people in Pakistan realize that and start to deal with the reality we don't have much choice. I am sure you know what Christine Fair had said about the Pakistani's. They are like the spoiled brats that instead of developing their country want to bring down someone who has developed to their level and would not stop until the last Pakistani.

Comment

Right, and Arnab does not? Have you not watched his debates and analysis

you say he is better, I say he is worse. The tragedy is that he can be far better
                      Perception differs. What Arnab does is not journalism I accept that. He is opinionated like I mentioned before, he is rude, sometimes rhetoric. BUT at least he doesn't seem to be biased (at least from what I can see). All those other journalists did so far is to kiss up to the government of UPA. Even when the scams broke out he was trying to defend those corrupt politicians because the expose was done by another channel and his madam ji doesn't like what she hears in the media. He was shown his place after he was fired from CNN-IBN and has taken now asylum in India Today.

Anyway , I am not a big fan of any of the Indian media so much.

Comment

Perception differs. What Arnab does is not journalism I accept that. He is opinionated like I mentioned before, he is rude, sometimes rhetoric. BUT at least he doesn't seem to be biased (at least from what I can see).
                        Really? Have you seen the strawman arguments he comes up with?

All those other journalists did so far is to kiss up to the government of UPA. Even when the scams broke out he was trying to defend those corrupt politicians because the expose was done by another channel and his madam ji doesn't like what she hears in the media. He was shown his place after he was fired from CNN-IBN and has taken now asylum in India Today.

Anyway , I am not a big fan of any of the Indian media so much.
                        The don't start watching the US media, you will be even more disillusioned.

Comment

Really? Have you seen the strawman arguments he comes up with?
                          I said he is better of the lot not better better.

The don't start watching the US media, you will be even more disillusioned.
                          As a matter of fact I don't. I use other means to read news these days and sometimes the MSM to verify a few pointers.

Comment

I definitely want to move ahead. But can the Pakistani's move ahead are they willing to ? THAT is the question. Does their military establishment has a will to move ahead instead of being rhetoric ? If not us moving beyond them will not matter because they will be there to drag us down no matter where we go, as they are just a stone's throw away from us and we don't enjoy the luxury that the USA has for Afghanistan or Syria or Iraq etc.
                            Your insistence of dreaming of nuking them indicates otherwise

Once the US leaves Afghanistan then the real game starts. We don't want another nation falling prey to ISIS or any other terrorist group because we need Afghanistan to keep Pakistan busy from irritating us. We have seen in the last decade how Pakistan viewed India when they beheaded our soldiers and fired on our posts and sent terrorists to our land like 26/11 and the parliamentary attacks.
                            Ok, what did I say?
                            all we need to do is ride out the next 2 years and ensure that Pakistan is not able to divert their western insurgent assets back to Kashmir
                            Lets extend that to India and not just Kashmir. Is that not what I also said?

What will be your reaction (god forbid) if another 26/11 to happen? Are we ready to stop another such incident ? I assume you know of the recent ISI terror plot for Southern India right ? Had the guy not been taken down on time we could have been looking at a more broader bigger incident.
                            I don't know, are we?

The Pakistani establishment is so much jealous of India that they stroke their people's ego and keep the hate alive. We are the not the one's that started to shoot first. Unless the people in Pakistan realize that and start to deal with the reality we don't have much choice. I am sure you know what Christine Fair had said about the Pakistani's. They are like the spoiled brats that instead of developing their country want to bring down someone who has developed to their level and would not stop until the last Pakistani.
                            It is broader than jealousy. I would welcome their jealousy, maybe they would fix their country. Have your watched Sartaz Aziz's interview with Barkha? It came out very clearly, the Pakistani army needs to be assured that their funding will not suffer even if Kashmir is solved. That is what they are afraid of, a loss of influence within Pakistan. Your enemy is PA-ISI, not the ill-informed Pakistanis

Comment

Your insistence of dreaming of nuking them indicates otherwise
                              Don't get me wrong, If they would just stop doing what they do then I am all in for peace talks and with terrorists like Hafiz Saeed running rampant in their country I don't see that being possible in the nearest future.

Ok, what did I say?

Lets extend that to India and not just Kashmir. Is that not what I also said?
                              Agreed, I am not able to understand how that can be achieved though , I can bet Pakistan would like to destabilize Afghanistan to keep a leverage on India and would definitely provide them with more man power for their terrorist activities.

I don't know, are we?
                              IMV not that much. So what can be done ? strengthen our borders ? Increase patrol in the coasts ? Even the US fell prey for 9/11.

It is broader than jealousy. I would welcome their jealousy, maybe they would fix their country. Have your watched Sartaz Aziz's interview with Barkha? It came out very clearly, the Pakistani army needs to be assured that their funding will not suffer even if Kashmir is solved. That is what they are afraid of, a loss of influence within Pakistan. Your enemy is PA-ISI, not the ill-informed Pakistanis
                              Yes, I remember that interview. Anyway, PA-ISI can't exist for this long wrecking havoc if not supported by their people. That doesn't mean every one of them is hand in hand with ISI , BUT they can stop what's happening and unfortunately only they can stop. Or we will be forced to stop them taking damage on us.

Comment

When did you say that? And if you do, mention them in the same post so that posters understand them better.
                                No one is obligated to help you obtain your reading comprehension and follow the thread. Do your own work.

If we can't, why act like a fanboi? And you'd love to? What authority are you in?
                                This seems to be your modi operandi. So far, you have accused me, Sated Buddha, commander, and several others whose names escape my memory for the moment of being fanboys because you disagree with what we say.

Comment

Working...
                                X