Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Raj did more harm than good in Indian subcontinent: UK Supreme Court debate

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
    Don't think that it is confined to Asians only. See here: British man raped at Germany's Oktoberfest - Telegraph
    Thats got nothing to do with Rotherham where all the arrested were Asian ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Defcon5 View Post
      Ouch, ruffled your feathers there mate?

Do you want me to google up , Brits in thailand and child sex tourism, or the brit who got raped in ocktober fest this year? Or rapes conducted by white people? Americans do more rape in USA than in any other country.

You want us to forget what your ancestors did to mine, and stole my future without even apologizing, accepting or even compensating.

PS: its not asians, its Pakistani's. Better luck.
      Yup , but paks are asians aint they ,,,,,,hmmmm Thailand yup , I was there and saw devout muslims exploiting the sex trade and boozing , but what surprises me is , you only mention Brits , pattaya is the largest multicultual brothel on the planet .As for appologies ,, ok , sorry from me as the people who raped murdered n pillaged are dead now ,,but i can go to the cemetaries and give em damn good tongue lashing ,,would that do ?

as for compensation .and its not just this year .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?<br /> ...76943099,d.bGQ
      Last edited by tankie; 09 Oct 14,, 11:25.

Comment

• https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...RZVU00P7Se8CUA

:whome:

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Thats got nothing to do with Rotherham where all the arrested were Asian ;)
          Are you serious ? You yourself had admitted them to be the Pakistani's and yet you accuse us of raping your children ? What were you law enforcement doing when those innocent girls were raped ? playing hide and seek ?

Comment

Yup , but paks are asians aint they ,,,,,,hmmmm Thailand yup , I was there and saw devout muslims exploiting the sex trade and boozing , but what surprises me is , you only mention Brits , pattaya is the largest multicultual brothel on the planet .As for appologies ,, ok , sorry from me as the people who raped murdered n pillaged are dead now ,,but i can go to the cemetaries and give em damn good tongue lashing ,,would that do ?

as for compensation .and its not just this year .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?<br /> ...76943099,d.bGQ
            Yeah, you can keep your aid and we would be happy if your country doesn't bend over in giving the aid to us. Ask the Queen to return all the wealth she stole from India if she has any morale. Thievery is in their blood i suppose

Comment

• Originally posted by commander View Post
              Are you serious ? You yourself had admitted them to be the Pakistani's and yet you accuse us of raping your children ? What were you law enforcement doing when those innocent girls were raped ? playing hide and seek ?
              The police hahahahahahahahahahaha yea right ho , show me where i accused Indians ?
              Last edited by tankie; 09 Oct 14,, 14:44.

Comment

Yeah, you can keep your aid and we would be happy if your country doesn't bend over in giving the aid to us. Ask the Queen to return all the wealth she stole from India if she has any morale. Thievery is in their blood i suppose
                We the general populace would love UK aid to be stopped to EVERY NATION that gets it and spend on the British , Queen stole SWFA , others did tho ;)

Comment

We the general populace would love UK aid to be stopped to EVERY NATION that gets it and spend on the British

Word!

Comment

The police hahahahahahahahahahaha yea right ho , show me where i accused Indians ?
                    No, your will to not call them as Pakistani's but generalising them as Asian's. it's akin to saying that all 'White' people are something something. Since us Indian's are also included in the general term 'asians' don't add us to the same basket as of those jihadis.

Comment

We the general populace would love UK aid to be stopped to EVERY NATION that gets it and spend on the British , Queen stole SWFA , others did tho ;)
                      Fair enough, then don't complain here when your government thinks otherwise and spends it's taxpayers money aiding for the sole purpose of humanitarian or pure contribution with no intentions behind. When you give the money you get more than or sometimes equal to what you invest in our country. Moreover you have already looted enough to keep paying India for next 7 or so decades and in the range of billions and not millions. We will do what we want to do with our resources and don't need a patronizing tone from the ex colonists.

Comment

Fair enough, then don't complain here when your government thinks otherwise and spends it's taxpayers money aiding for the sole purpose of humanitarian or pure contribution with no intentions behind. When you give the money you get more than or sometimes equal to what you invest in our country. Moreover you have already looted enough to keep paying India for next 7 or so decades and in the range of billions and not millions. We will do what we want to do with our resources and don't need a patronizing tone from the ex colonists.
                        Who's complaining ?? defcon posted no compensation , I showed him otherwise in the form of 1.4 billion this year in aid , im not patronizing anyone , for what its worth , i dont care less for your country or others getting our tax , charity begins at home , get your own govt to put an end to poverty , bet they cant its all corruption , and I would love our govt to stop aid , and please stop saying YOU when you mean the UK govt ????????? as for the Raj , get over it . The way you pontificate you think no good came from it .

Comment

No, your will to not call them as Pakistani's but generalising them as Asian's. it's akin to saying that all 'White' people are something something. Since us Indian's are also included in the general term 'asians' don't add us to the same basket as of those jihadis.
                          I never called them chinese thais cambodians or every other race either , we all know it was paks . But your problem is , because i said Asians you immediately jump on the moral high ground and scream it wasnt us indians ,, WE / I KNOW THAT .as well as you do. But yes maybe I should have said Pakistanis and not asians .
                          Last edited by tankie; 09 Oct 14,, 15:29.

Comment

Who's complaining ?? defcon posted no compensation , I showed him otherwise in the form of 1.4 billion this year in aid , im not patronizing anyone , for what its worth , i dont care less for your country or others getting our tax , charity begins at home , get your own govt to put an end to poverty , bet they cant its all corruption , and I would love our govt to stop aid , and please stop saying YOU when you mean the UK govt ????????? as for the Raj , get over it . The way you pontificate you think no good came from it .
                            The article that you have referred to clearly sets the tone of what you wanted to convey. You obviously not you but the UK , sorry didnt mean to point fingers at anyone personally. We will get over Raj eventually and that is not so far. Please dont call this a charity. You and I know well that these aids were never about Charities. In this capitalist society where everything is viewed in a prism of whats-in-it-for-me there's always something that is given in return. Your business uses our market etc. Also how about what was already taken from us then ? How about if the UK can either stop moaning about giving aid when it looted it from those countries not long before ?

Comment

I never called them chinese thais cambodians or every other race either , we all know it was paks . But your problem is , because i said Asians you immediately jump on the moral high ground and scream it wasnt us indians ,, WE / I KNOW THAT .as well as you do. But yes maybe I should have said Pakistanis and not asians .
                              Fair enough, but you call them asians long enough when the mood sets in it will be "asians" and not Pakistani's.

Comment

Fair enough, but you call them asians long enough when the mood sets in it will be "asians" and not Pakistani's.
                                Nope , I will name names then .

Comment

Working...
                                X