No announcement yet.

RIP Dave Lukins :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Dave. I just found out. My prayers for his family..

Comment

"Not too soon I pray."

Thank you. For the present I'm far more fit than I've any right to be. In God's hands, as we've been reminded sadly again today. Dave was sooooo cool.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Less stress, more fishing, dude. Wish you a lot of it for many years to come.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

well fuck.... RIP Dave.

Comment

RIP Dave Lukins- my condolences to your family.

Comment

Rip

Comment

RIP Dave!
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Eric, Nuts messed up ....

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  My best mate from 1RTR along with a few more ,we were both recce veh cmdrs in B/Sqd together , I have just got off the phone to Pat his wife of many years , apparently his heart gave out , nuts had suffered for sometime and had received a by,pass earlier , im at a loss at the moment trying to come to terms , we were very very close , all through our military and civvy life . Its devastating news , my now thoughts are with his family , Pat and his sons . RIP nuts RIP until we meet in the tank park in the beyond .Save some Herforder pils for us all mate .

Through mud

Through blood

To the green fields beyon

FEAR NAUGHT .

[ATTACH]37919[/ATTACH]
                  Can't digest this one, Dave messed it up. He was personal. Very personal.

RIP Captain Lukins

My prayers for all your family and friends. I will miss you Dave.
                  Last edited by Deltacamelately; 14 Sep 14,, 09:34. Reason: nothing
                  sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Sadly I'm beginning to think WAB may need a permanent "In memorial" thread with the 'new member' posts of departed WABER's and perhaps one or two of their more memorable posts. This has not been a good year. I have lost close family and now friends on-line. 2014 is starting to suck big time.
                    Last edited by Monash; 14 Sep 14,, 11:34.
                    If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

wow. I am just speechless. Crazy.. Good luck in the afterlife Dave.

Comment

This is so sad. Another member of the community gone. RIP Dave!
                        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

What is happening to us?

So many loved and respected members leaving us abruptly.

Once again, shocked and saddened, my thoughts go out to his family
                          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

My mate nuts ,, Dave Lukins , gone but never forgotten , RIP mate.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I still remember him welcoming me by saying namaste. He had a very kind heart and loads of patience. Its with heavy heart I say RIP Dave.
                              It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                                [ATTACH]37929[/ATTACH]

My mate nuts ,, Dave Lukins , gone but never forgotten , RIP mate.
                                Tankie I used to enjoy reading many posts where you both pulled each others legs. I will miss them and understand how sad it is for you to miss a friend like him.
                                It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

Working...
                                X