X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really miss our departed friends.

.2014 was really bad one for us.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I'm still a relatively new poster here and can't call a lot of people 'friends', but hearing about the people we lost does reinforce the uncertainty inherent to life. Realizing that people can be snatched away 'just like that' really shows the importance of having and maintaining good relationships with all the people we share our lives with.
      Last edited by DarthSiddius; 13 Oct 15,, 16:55.

Comment

• I landed in Mini's country yesterday, and said a small prayer for her.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Good man.

Stay safe!
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

• You are remembered.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Looking at the Ukraines today, it is worst before you left it but they are more determined than ever. You gave the dream of the dream of the Ukraines. People woke up for your dream. A hell of alot of work ahead, But you woke the dream, Captain, you woke the dream.
              Chimo

Comment

• I tried to re-read the thread yesterday, but it it still too difficult. Made even more so by the presence of other absent friends.

I choose to believe that one day Ukraine will become the nation Minnie died to create. In the meantime she rests underneath the golden fields & the blue sky she loved.

Not forgotten. Never forgotten.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Looking at the Ukraines today, it is worst before you left it but they are more determined than ever. You gave the dream of the dream of the Ukraines. People woke up for your dream. A hell of alot of work ahead, But you woke the dream, Captain, you woke the dream.
                  Ukraine did the same thing back in 2004. Similar ouster, orange revolution. What was Russia's reaction ? nothing. Back then economics was more important than geopolitics.

Not so in 2014.

Comment

• I feel ya Bigfella....
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X