Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having read through some of the links posted and going back over some of her postings and her profile, I believe this young woman's life has a lesson yet to teach! Let her "life and death" be the lesson that unveils the bitter truth and opens the eyes of the world!
    I am disgusted and at the same time, saddened that there is so little being broadcast across this country (USA) of what is really going on in Ukraine! It seems that some football player's wife beating and what the commish did or didn't do is of more value! Not!
    I implore every one here to deluge the media with emails and/or phone calls to bring their attention to this young woman's life and sacrifice! The one I sent was to [email protected] or call 888-369-4762 (FOX).
    Don't let Minskaya fade into the past! Let them (media) find out who she was and what she did! They have the means! Demand that they use it!
    The world needs to be watching! The world needs to know who she was and her story!

Comment

RIP. Aside from my disagreements and me locking horns with her, I always thought of her as a true patriot for Ukraine and Israel and women's rights for everywhere.

Comment

It is a sad and shocking loss and brings home the reality of the cost of freedom for Ukrainians to me. RIP.
        All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
        -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

this is the saddest day to log on to wab and to discover we have lost 3 great people, including minskaya. goodye, slava hrabrim! slava geroyem! my deepest respect to you and what you did.
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Rest in peace to a woman with a lot of knowledge, strength and passion. Didn't know her personally, but I still felt a pang of sadness when I found this thread. I enjoyed reading her very knowledgeable posts. My prayers are with her family and friends who are suffering from this loss.
            Last edited by dan m; 26 Nov 14,, 01:43.

Comment

RIP Minnie. I will miss you.

I just got back from a deployment and hadn't been visiting the board, so I didn't see this until today.
              "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

It's shocking ..such a good friend .!!!

RIP
                sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

Comment

M proved to be an outstanding member here and my condolences to her family. Rest in peace.

Comment

Minnie,

hard to believe it's been a year. God knows we still miss you! RIP.
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

She is missed.

Comment

Hurts to think about. Been on my mind a little bit again the last few days as we close on Sept. 5.

Such a fine, good girl. We had her for a bit. Now she's gone.
                        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

You will always have a place in my memories. RIP.
                          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

We had here for too short a time. We will miss her forever.

sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, as August comes to an end, it will be one year that she left us.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                                I was thinking the same thing, as August comes to an end, it will be one year that she left us.
                                Actually, since she was taken from us.
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X