Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball player who wore eyeglasses?

Ok so this is driving me up a wall...

I'm trying to remember the name of a skilled 70's-80's MLB player who wore glasses. No not Reggie, the guy I'm thinking of was white. Wore square wire rimmed glasses that were kinda his signature "thing". Looked like he belong in a library instead of the ball field.

I would've sworn it was Milwaukee Brewer great Paul Molitor but he never wore glasses.

I've been Google Imaging like a fiend but nothing doing. Wiki even has a list of bespectacled players and he's not on it. :bang:

Can anybody relieve my OCD and help me out?
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Are you talking and Kent Tekulve by any chance?

Pitcher for the Phillies?

Comment

Ron Kttle?

Comment

Ricky Vaughn?

Attached Files
        "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Nope, none of those. Coulda sworn he played for the Brewers :(
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
          X