Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the Zombies are storming the castle walls, who will be your friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
    Pulled Pork sandwiches,Fried catfish, Little Debbie snack cakes, Natural Light beer and Crystal Meth.

Oh wait, I see the "Not Tea Party Members" caveat. Which I will interpret to mean normal "good old boys".

Never mind
    Hey, I've never tried pulled pork sandwiches, fried catfish, 'Little Debbie' cakes or natural light beers ... they might be good. :) I'll try harder to keep on 'thread'.
    If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
      Hey, I've never tried pulled pork sandwiches, fried catfish, 'Little Debbie' cakes or natural light beers ... they might be good. :) I'll try harder to keep on 'thread'.
      If that stuff doesn't kill a person (throw in a fried Oreo or 2) the Zombie bug doesn't stand a chance

Comment

Gunny.

You left out Skoal, sweet tea and pork rinds.
        Last edited by Albany Rifles; 26 Sep 14,, 13:15.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          Gunny.

No self respecting redneck (over the age of 16) would dip that girly stuff. Copenhagen for the boys, Skoal for the girls.

They make those skoal pouches so the girls don't get dip between their teeth

Comment

No self respecting redneck (over the age of 16) would dip that girly stuff. Copenhagen for the boys, Skoal for the girls.

I still prefer Kodiak....

Comment

I can feel diabetes coming on just reading about all this crap, let alone eating or drinking it. :pop:
              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Thats the plan Monash. Zombies prefer the sweet meat of diabetics. Thats why they go for the fatties first.
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Pulled Pork sandwiches,Fried catfish, Little Debbie snack cakes, Natural Light beer and Crystal Meth.

Oh wait, I see the "Not Tea Party Members" caveat. Which I will interpret to mean normal "good old boys".

Never mind
                  Fried catfish…….. I miss that. Where I live now if you order it, if you find it at all, you get fillets and thats not the same.
                  Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I had my wife go pick me up some dip because I am currently convalescing from surgery and literally bed ridden...she came back with skoal straight...alas, I will have to be girly because as she said "beggars can't be choosers"!

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                      Gunny.

You do mean FRIED pork rinds, right?
                      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                        Is there any other kind?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                          Why bother if they are not?
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X