• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn... that's stone cold

Alix Catherine Tichelman - FaceBook

Prostitute accused in yacht overdose death of Google executive
    July 9, 2014

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. – A high-end prostitute has been arrested on suspicion of murder after injecting heroin into a Google executive on his yacht in Santa Cruz and leaving him to die when he overdosed, according to Santa Cruz police.

Surveillance footage from the yacht shows the suspect, Alix Tichelman, 26, gather her belongings, including the heroin and needles, step over the 51-year-old victim's body to finish a glass of wine and then lower a blind before leaving the boat, Santa Cruz police said Tuesday.

Authorities said Tichelman, of Folsom, did not provide first aid or call 911 as the man suffered medical complications and went unconscious during the November overdose. His body was discovered the next morning by the boat's captain, the Santa Cruz Sentinel reported. "She showed no regard for him. She was just trying to cover her tracks," Santa Cruz Deputy Police Chief Steve Clark told the Sentinel. Tichelman was arrested on July 4 after police said a detective lured her back to the Santa Cruz area by posing as a potential client and reaching agreement on a price of more than $1,000. She was booked into Santa Cruz County Jail on suspicion of second-degree murder, destruction of evidence and transporting and providing narcotics.

The victim was identified as Forrest Timothy Hayes (51), a married Google executive and father of five, and said the overdose occurred on his 50-foot yacht, Escape, at the Santa Cruz Small Craft Harbor. Hayes lived in Santa Cruz and was a long-time tech executive, working for Sun Microsystems, Apple and Google. Hayes worked in the company's Google X division which is responsible for the company's "moonshot" projects such as Google Glass and driverless cars. Tichelman, who boasted she had more than 200 clients, met her clients through a website police said.
    Source

According to police, Mr. Hayes was a regular Tichelman client. Tichelman (originally from Georgia) has now been charged with Manslaughter, Obstruction, and Transporting/Providing Narcotics. She is being held on a bail of $1.5 million dollars. Police are also seeking to determine if there is any connection to a very similar case in another state.
    sigpic

Married Google executive and father of five, long-time tech executive, a 50-foot yacht...and dumber than a bag full of hammers.

Stone cold, most definitely she is but as far as Mr Hayes' fate is concerned? Darwinism in action.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

A grand for that? TH, Your not kidding on being dumber that a sack of hammers...
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Hey, fellow advanced middle agers!

Here is a pro tip...

You get past age 50 and feel the need to spice up you life?

Take up skydiving, buy a sports car, grow a beard, walk battlefields (*cough*).

But DO NOT walk out on your wedding vows!!!!

Karma is a bitch....a mean and nasty one.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Karma is a bitch....a mean and nasty one.
          but for $1000 she'll be anything you want her to be...:)

you gotta feel for the man's wife. 1.) find out your husband's dead, 2.) find out the circumstances of his death, 3.) what the hell do you tell the kids?
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

I wonder what his will looks like...
            "We are all special cases." - Camus

Comment

"...what the hell do you tell the kids?"

Daddy was a whoremongering junkie?

Looks about right.
              "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

You know what though...after re-reading the article, it doesn't say that they have surveillance footage of her actually injecting the drugs into him. If that's the case, then they don't have much to go on and she can simply say "he was passed out so I left." Or "His time was up..." etc...The way that they are framing the case doesn't really show intent.

As far as taking the drugs, well, duh...perks of the job.

Santa Cruz PD might just have a high-profile death and no one to pin it on, so they chose the easy target.
                Last edited by Squirrel; 11 Jul 14,, 01:44. Reason: context
                "We are all special cases." - Camus

Comment

I see a grand doesn't get you much in California

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    Married Google executive and father of five, long-time tech executive, a 50-foot yacht...and dumber than a bag full of hammers.
                    I did not get the over dose with fifty year old from google bit.

fifty year olds with five kids do not usually overdose. He did not know his limits and makes me think he did not know what he was doing and neither did she which is more odd.

fifty year old and heroin. heroin and hooker well can see it from the hooker pov not the johns.

injecting !! of all the ways to do it

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    Stone cold, most definitely she is but as far as Mr Hayes' fate is concerned? Darwinism in action.
                    More like self preservation in her drugged state of mind which she would have got away with if not for the surveillance on the yacht.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jul 14,, 10:44.

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                      but for $1000 she'll be anything you want her to be...:)
                      So for $1000 she'll for-fill my married man fantasies. She'll mow the lawns, clear the gutters, not nag me about painting the spare room, bring me a cold beer and a sandwich and then leave me alone all day while I play computer games? Hmm ... it might almost be worth it!
                      Last edited by Monash; 11 Jul 14,, 14:16.
                      If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
                        So for $1000 she for-fill my married man fantasies. She'll mow the lawns, clear the gutters, not nag me about painting the spare room, then bring me a cold beer and a sandwich and then leave me alone all day while I play computer games? Hmm ... it might almost be worth it!
                        I think you can hire a battler for less. Per night
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                          I think you can hire a battler for less. Per night
                          Indeed. Tichelman advertised her services on SeekingArrangement.com which matches rich sugar daddies with high-priced "sugar babies" (prostitutes). Many of Tichelman's clients are the very rich from Silicon Valley tech companies.

On the surveillance tape, Tichelman converts the heroin to a liquid and then injects it into Hays. Shortly after, Hayes clutches his chest near his heart. Tichelman tries to prop him up but he then loses consciousness. Tichelman then starts picking up her belongings, including the needle, and cleans up a counter while stepping over Hayes several times. During that time, Tichelman calmly drinks a glass of wine and surveys the scene. Tichelman then goes outside the cabin of the boat on the dock, looks back inside, then pulls down a window blind, closes a door and leaves.

Investigators have learned that Tichelman later did online searches on how to defend herself after giving a lethal dose of heroin. In 2013, Tichelman's boyfriend in Atlanta died of a drug overdose with Tichelman present. In this case, she did call 911. Police are re-examining his death.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like a walk up start for the local PD. The only 'tricks' she'll be pulling for the next few years will be inside.
                            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Her personal Facebook page is no longer available.

However, she can still be accesed on Facebook under the pseudonym AK Kennedy
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X