Damn... that's stone cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
    Her personal Facebook page is no longer available.

However, she can still be accesed on Facebook under the pseudonym AK Kennedy
    Why? In case someone got tired of life and wants to FUBAR the immediate family?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Why? In case someone got tired of life and wants to FUBAR the immediate family?
      No, well yes, but also for reading the great comments people have left on her Wall:

Heroin... it kills.

whoops watch out on those yachts

was it so hard to call an ambulance?
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Having seen this sort of thing up close and personal in my own extended family (let's just say that one of my older sisters married well . . . real well), it still never ceases to amaze me. The line about power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely always seems to apply. People come into money (either born into it, or strike it rich, whatever) and suddenly they equate money with power, because it can be up to a point, but for some reason they seem to think that this sort of makes them invincible. Then they find out they're not. Hopefully, before they wake up on the other side of death.

Comment

So much for their professional reputations. The both of them.
          All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
          -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

Working...
          X