Coulter: Any growing interest in soccer a sign of nation's moral decay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    How about this for a sign of moral decay. That some ass clown like her gets her say and the media picks it up. We could add hundreds to that list.
    You blaming the media for this one too?
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
      You blaming the media for this one too?
      It's all their fault. Heck, they even made it news
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
        So go play handegg
        But it's not even an egg.

It's not American's fault they call it soccer. *looks at the Brits*
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Coulter does speak the mind of conservatives, tea partiers and folks that identify themselves as God-fearing.

Comment

Originally posted by toffee View Post
            Coulter does speak the mind of conservatives, tea partiers and folks that identify themselves as God-fearing.
            Who the fuck are you?
            Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by OOE View Post
              Who the fuck are you?
              Manner, manner got to remember Grandma would not approve your language.

Comment

I'm older than your grandma. Who the fuck are you!
                Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by OOE View Post
                  I'm older than your grandma. Who the fuck are you!
                  It's your grandma that you need to answer to for your manner.

Comment

It's your grandma that you need to answer to for your manner.
                    The one here with bad manners is you. New arrivals are expected to introduce themselves. It is not optional. You have been here almost a month & have not done so. If you want to stay I humbly suggest you introduce yourself.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...tml#post970258

It is also recommended that you read the Official user guide and, just as importantly, this unofficial guide. This is a great place to post if you understand how it works & earn your stripes. The clock is ticking.....

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...val-guide.html
                    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

When someone said: who the (**& are you, I consider that is impolite and doesn't deserve an answer.

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                      The one here with bad manners is you. New arrivals are expected to introduce themselves. It is not optional. You have been here almost a month & have not done so. If you want to stay I humbly suggest you introduce yourself.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...tml#post970258

It is also recommended that you read the Official user guide and, just as importantly, this unofficial guide. This is a great place to post if you understand how it works & earn your stripes. The clock is ticking.....

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...val-guide.html

Comment

When someone said: who the (**& are you, I consider that is impolite and doesn't deserve an answer.
                        I don't care! If you came in here spouting something intelligent, you would have been given a pass but you spouted stupidity. You came into my house demanding respect for your stupid post. It ain't going to happen. So again, who the fuck are you?
                        Chimo

Comment

If you'd read the Survival guide & found out how things worked around here you'd know that the Colonel isn't just 'someone'. He's the welcoming committee you never want to meet.
                          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Your house? After 20 posts including three very rude post towards me?

Stupidity? Your don't believe there are conservatives out there that admire Ann Coulter? Or you thinking that she is a darling for the liberals?

Comment

Your house? After 20 posts including three very rude post towards me?

Stupidity? Your don't believe there are conservatives out there that admire Ann Coulter? Or you thinking that she is a darling for the liberals?

Let's have a truce here, please. OOE's odometer just returned to zero after 20K posts and he's been here longer than most of us. Of course, you didn't know that. But now that you do, just roll with the punches.

Just introduce yourself at the link Big Fella gave you and get a feel for the lay of the land.
                              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

I'm the Officer of Engineers! With over 15,000 posts

Ann Coulter is a fucking dyke in need of an orgasm.

But that does not give you leave to dismiss Conservative thinkers! The Tea Party, for all its faults, is telling you NOT to borrow for unnecessary things ... like a brand new car when a 2nd hand jalopy will do.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X