Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raped and Hanged II

As promised in another thread...

Pakistan Gang Rape: Police Arrest Three Men after Woman is Found Hanged from Tree
    June 21, 2014

The body of 20-year-old Muzammil Bibi was discovered by her parents

A man has confessed to the rape and murder of a woman in Pakistan. 20-year-old Muzammil Bibi's body was found hanging from a tree in the Layyah district of Punjab province. Police have confirmed that the woman's boyfriend of six months, named as Muhammad Saqib, was taken into custody after he confessed to her rape and murder. He admitted he attempted to force the victim to have sex with two of his friends at a wholesale vegetable shop where he worked, but she refused.

After she resisted the rape her attackers strangled her. Her body was hanged to make it appear to be a suicide. Senior officer Sadaqat Ali Chohan said that the latest rape and murder of a woman in Pakistan bears a chilling similarity to the UP gang rapes and may have been a copycat crime. "This is the first time in my 22 years of service in the police that I have seen such a case, where a girl was raped in this way and found hanging from a tree," he said.
    Source

Rest in Blessed Peace and may justice be done.
    sigpic

RIP.

The killer can get away by paying blood money.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
    X