No announcement yet.

Chennai Traffic stops to save a heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post something for us to be proud off...and we end by beating ourselves black and blue. Not a very good example of Incredible India. :slap:

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
      I post something for us to be proud off...and we end by beating ourselves black and blue. Not a very good example of Incredible India. :slap:
      Unfortunately, there are some who refuse to see Incredible India and insist on dragging India down on every opportunity he/she can get.

Comment

Still on my places to visit.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

It shows we are a nation with lots of boisterous opinions and are not afraid to express them. A squabbling lot if Indians is far better than one that is programmed to show one consistent worldview, especially in a country as diverse as ours.

SB and some others keep giving judgments about how true Indians should think. I think it is a folly to put all Indians into one thought basket. We will always squabble, and that is a healthy sign. To draw a parallel, people keep talking about the Gujarat Model, and PM Modi said that there is no such thing, his model is to attract ideas that have worked elsewhere. Similarly, the Indian thought process is one that is varied and diverse.

Captain, if you are still feeling blue about how much we fight in public, go ahead and scan the American politics thread and see how diverse those opinions are. Just try putting Dalem and RooseveltRepublic in the same cage and stand back :)
          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Cribbing is healthy to a limit but not squabbling, even holding grudges is not healthy. But I get your point.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Cribbing is healthy to a limit but not squabbling, even holding grudges is not healthy. But I get your point.
              LT some positions and attitudes are unacceptable. Period. There can be no forced bhaichaara (brotherhood) or compromise there. My health (or that of others) comes a distant second where my country is involved.
              Last edited by sated buddha; 21 Jun 14,, 08:22.

Comment

Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
                LT some positions and attitudes are unacceptable.
                To whom?
                "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                  To whom?
                  To me.

And just by the way, you've not crossed that line. Yet.

Comment

My health (or that of others) comes a distant second where my country is involved.
                    Let it go mate.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

LT some positions and attitudes are unacceptable. Period. There can be no forced bhaichaara (brotherhood) or compromise there. My health (or that of others) comes a distant second where my country is involved.
                      Unfortunately it is us Indians who make India , India and not the land mass that we live in . We shouldn't kill ourselves over India and one day there will be no one to call India home.

Comment

Working...
                      X